March 27, 2015 |
35° Mostly Cloudy
See complete forecast
Copy and paste the link:
Flowers for his grave, as usual.
A couple of TV dinners and a six pack. Watch Wheel of Fortune then climb in the sack. It's what we do every night.
Chinaski was right: love is a dog from hell. Up a dozen roses.
This is our 20th year together. She doesn't know it yet, but I made reservations at the Crescent Hotel in Eureka Springs where we spent our honeymoon. I've made arrangements with her boss for her to have the 14th and 15th off. My parents are keeping the kids, so when we get off work on Wednesday I am taking her to Eureka Springs for a long, relaxing spa weekend. We may even decide not to come home until President's Day.
Commenting has been disabled for this item.
Bird Dog Bar
Chef's Choice, $8.95-$12.95
· All Bird Dog specials are prepared from fresh ...
Six Mile Chop House
Lobster Po' Boy
· Hoagie roll piled high with fresh lobster, lettuce, ...
Henry T's Bar & Grill
Big Beef Sancho with Mexican Rice
· Most of our menu items can be prepared ...
Mi Ranchito Cocina Cantina Mexicana
Shrimp & Crab Enchiladas
· Delicious shrimp and crab cream cheese filling wrapped ...
· Bigg's Barbeque Western Burger $8.99 Twin quarter pound ...
Jayhawker Signature Seafood Plate, $7.95-$9.95.
· All Jayhawker specials are prepared from fresh ingredients ...