March 12, 2014 |
See complete forecast
Copy and paste the link:
No invites yet. Nobody wants to get drunk and get loud anymore. We be gettin' old. Been to two SB's, both expensive and boring pieces of crap. Never again.
Probably stay home, watch the first half, get drowsy (unless it's a good game) and switch to something else. And really, who cares about those advertisements? Give me a break.
Is it spring yet?
"directs a medicinal chemistry center"
What do you suppose that means, dear readers?
Where will you go to watch the Super Bowl?
---nowhere, ... don't care about the stupor bowl.
Puppy Bowl > Super Bowl
Honestly, I could NOT think of a city nor an event at which one would would be more unanimously ignored. Good luck! BTW, there's a great strip joint in mid-town. Ask around. Those lost souls need you, too.
I have heard there is a spike in domestic abuse cases during the Super Bowl.
Commenting has been disabled for this item.
Cosmos Indian Store & Cafe
· Delectable combination of rice and Indian herbs/spices cooked ...
Wayne & Larry's Sports Bar & Grill
Pulled Pork Sandwich
· Premium pulled pork stacked on a Kaiser bun, ...
Bird Dog Bar
Chef’s choice lunch special, $7.95-$9.95
· All Bird Dog specials are prepared from fresh ...
Famous Dave's Bar-B-Que
99¢ kids meals with purchase of an adult entrée
· Kids 10 and under can choose from the ...
· Small 1-topping pizza, $3.75. Medium 1-topping pizza, $5.75. ...
Henry T's Bar & Grill
40¢ Bites & 50¢ Wings All Day Long!
· From now through St. Patty's Day: Guinness Beef ...
Five Dollar Burger Baskets!
· Any of our famous burgers - get here ...
23rd Street Brewery
Thai chicken salad or blanken burger
Wheat State Pizza
XLarge 5-Topping OR Specialty Pizza, each just $14.99.
· Every day: get a 10" 1-Topping Pizza and ...
Jayhawker signature pasta, $7.95-$9.95
· All Jayhawker specials are prepared from fresh ingredients ...
Jja Jang Myeon (Korean Black Bean Spaghetti)
· Pork, black bean purée, potatos, onions, carrots, with ...