April 16, 2014 |
60° Fair and Windy
See complete forecast
Copy and paste the link:
There was and I did, but I lost the election because I refused to spend the money it takes to get elected in Lawrence. I think I still hold the record for the most votes per dollar spent.
To keep the "intellegent design" idiots off the school board.
Yep, the problems with politics is that too many people with merit are turned away because it is such a flipping joke. I would never do it. You have to prostitute yourself to lobbyists or you do not survive. Your opponents dig up meaningless dirt from your young stupid years and try to ruin you over BS just so they can get some votes. Even the small positions like City positions and Board positions can get nasty.
Why would anyone want to subject themselves to that sort of thing?
a person would have to be literally insane to run for a thing like that.
I have way too much integrity to be good at anything involving politics.
Commenting has been disabled for this item.
Famous Dave's Bar-B-Que
99¢ kids meals with purchase of an adult entrée
· Kids 10 and under can choose from the ...
Henry T's Bar & Grill
40¢ Bites & 50¢ Wings All Day Long!
· Our menu is almost entirely gluten-free!
Jayhawker signature pasta, $7.95-$9.95
· All Jayhawker specials are prepared from fresh ingredients ...
Wheat State Pizza
X-Large 5-topping or specialty pizza.
· Every day: get a 10" 1-Topping Pizza and ...
· Small 1-topping pizza, $3.75. Medium 1-topping pizza, $5.75. ...
Five Dollar Burger Baskets!
· Any of our famous burgers - get here ...
Jja Jang Myeon (Korean Black Bean Spaghetti)
· Pork, black bean purée, potatos, onions, carrots, with ...
23rd Street Brewery
Thai chicken salad or blanken burger
Wayne & Larry's Sports Bar & Grill
Pulled Pork Sandwich
· Premium pulled pork stacked on a Kaiser bun, ...
Bird Dog Bar
Chef’s choice lunch special, $7.95-$9.95
· All Bird Dog specials are prepared from fresh ...
Cosmos Indian Store & Cafe
· Delectable combination of rice and Indian herbs/spices cooked ...