Advertisement

Discussions

Reader comments

On Have you ever had a fashion makeover?

Comments

prospector 1 year, 3 months ago

Each time the Free State Brewery comes out with a new shirt.

Ken Lassman 1 year, 3 months ago

I tole the missus that I think it had been since June when she last used those shears on my head and that it was about time again as long as she didn't cut it too close due to the recent spell of cold. I then took those shears and cut those straggly hairs from my upper lip that keep getting caught in my teeth when I chew. To top it off, I ran by the thrift store and got some really fine button down shirts that still had all the buttons on them even though a few of them were only half there. No holes in my trouser knees, so that'll wait for another time. Slip on my torn up insulated coveralls so I protect my fine new duds, pull a wool cap over my clipped head and I feel like a new man!

milkman_dan 1 year, 3 months ago

Does a full body wax and a little bleaching count?

JJE007 1 year, 3 months ago

This comment was removed by the site staff for violation of the usage agreement.

autie 1 year, 3 months ago

I need a haircut. Lookin a bit shabby around the edges. My sister gave my daughter a picture of me the other day.....when I was about twenty or so. Talk about needing a makeover. What the hell was I thinking with that long wavy hair and Hawaiian bead necklaces and such...lookin like a dang hippy. It was 1975 and I was way cool, thats what.

blue73harley 1 year, 3 months ago

Blue jeans and T-shirts work for me. But I recently did buy me a snazzy Calvary-style cowboy hat to look dapper during the upcoming Zombie Apocalypse.

Antonym 1 year, 3 months ago

Yeah, I buy new jeans every couple years.

Commenting has been disabled for this item.