Advertisement

Discussions

Reader comments

On Do you plan to watch President Obama’s inauguration on Monday?

Comments

grammaddy 1 year, 11 months ago

All day!! Might even DVR and watch it again.

geekin_topekan 1 year, 11 months ago

The swearing-in of a black president on Martin Luther King day? Wouldn't miss it!!!

Grant, your right is reactionary to the need for a well regulated militia, not the indiscriminate distribution of firearms.

Armstrong 1 year, 11 months ago

No, I plan on inventorying my ammo and MRE's for the inevitable conclusion to this debacle.

beatrice 1 year, 11 months ago

Now where have I heard about people clinging to their guns before?

I only watch FoxNews, and I am pretty sure this is an error and that Mitt Romney is actually being sworn in tomorrow. The liberal media better check its facts on this one.

Armstrong 1 year, 11 months ago

No bea, the takers won. Enjoy while it lasts

Well, they sure did take that election despite what the Gallup Polls and FoxNews were telling people would happen. I absolutely will enjoy it for the next four years, and then the next 8 when Hillary is president.

One thing this administration will continue to take is to keep taking away conservatives' ability to behave rationally. Of course, keep telling yourself that the American people who voted for Obama are nothing but "takers." Say it loud and often, as FoxNews has been doing. I'm sure it will play well for the next election, too.

Leslie Swearingen 1 year, 11 months ago

Of course I am. Are you all fired up? Yes, Lord! Are you ready to go? Yes, Lord, than you for giving us Obama as our president, and the best first family ever.

According to the Washington Post whites and blacks are split over Mrs. Obama with the whites heavily critical of her for saying that her family comes first, and that she is the mom-in-chief. They don't like her for having the garden. Blacks are behind her for wanting to be there for her girls, for having her mother live in the White House with them, for taking on issues such as obesity and health.

I totally support how Mrs. Obama has dealt with being First Lady, she is a wonderful role modal. And, she is at a healthy weight, not skinny or fat, and yes she sometimes does have a cheeseburger and fries. It is not supposed to be all one thing or the other. This would make her moderate, would it not?

FlintlockRifle 1 year, 11 months ago

No I am going over to Larrys and watch the paint dry

lunacydetector 1 year, 11 months ago

I won't be watching. He hasn't given me my free cable TV, yet.

That would require everyone who owns to make it to a shooting range or some other area in which guns can safely be discharged. Sensible gun owners wouldn't ever suggest firing guns in an unsafe manner, now would they? I thought all gun owners who weren't "bad guys" were "good guys." Why would "good guys" want to break the law?

Jean Robart 1 year, 11 months ago

why would I even WANT to watch it? I'm sure channel 17 will have something better.

Because you are an American? He may not be the person you voted for, but he is OUR President.

lunacydetector 1 year, 11 months ago

he's the president of the 47% that elected him

Commenting has been disabled for this item.