Advertisement

Discussions

Reader comments

On Do you forgive Lance Armstrong now that he’s confessed to doping?

Comments

riverdrifter 1 year, 2 months ago

Far too late for Lance to 'fess up now. Agree with Autie: dude should have just sealed pie hole shut and disappeared.

thuja 1 year, 2 months ago

I always thought people looked stupid in those little yellow wristbands. Now all in the trash somewhere. Yay, more trash. Livestrong!

We wouldn't have to glorify sports heroes or make-believe movie heroes and hunt each other for money to live if we were still a hunter-gatherer society. Something went wrong with people a long way back.

autie 1 year, 2 months ago

but...but..nobody like bicycles. Nobody.

KiferGhost 1 year, 2 months ago

And don't forget giving scholarships to college to people who just want to play sports while truly needy and gifted kids are left to struggle. Big time sports corrupt. Time to turn the tv off people.

prospector 1 year, 2 months ago

Sure and encourage it. Let anything go and here come new records and more excitement. I mean it is for our entertainment and delight, right? Heck we have juiced baseballers and brain damaged homicidal and suicidal footballers for our pleasure, come on people, we pay all pro athletes to have their heart in it, until it explodes.

grammaddy 1 year, 2 months ago

Not at all. Cheating is one thing, but lying about it for a decade is something else. And how many "truth-tellers" did he take down in the meantime. I agree with Autie. Shut up and go sit in the truck.

KiferGhost 1 year, 2 months ago

Avarom perhaps but it was clearly a pr stunt. That's how we operate today. They already been taking stuff back from him and in order for him to compete at all he was suppose to appear contrite. I'll have to admit as a sports cynic I couldn't believe the extend of his bullying and illegal activities. Why worry about forgiving him, how about forgetting him and hopefully Americans learn lesson from just one more of our untouchable super heroes that our pathetic corporate media empires won't question as long as they are raking in the dough on their behalf as well. Sport's fans need to wake up, it could start today by questioning the Fritzel/KU athletic scam.

avarom 1 year, 2 months ago

I think Lance is coming clean because his Cancer is back. I hope not...but he has no gain from coming forward now...he loses money big time, sponsors are dropping him like a bad check and probably has to pay back all that he collected illegally, from fraudulent winnings and bogus lawsuits to others. He has protection from Statue of Limitations, which is 3 years, but the recent Civil Suits are going to hit him hard financially. He reminds of that Tennis player that was married to Tatum O'neal, who use to holler and was on meth.(Not saying Lance is people)... Steroids make you crazy and probably caused his cancer......he has paid the price of fame, greed, defamation on others, illness and money loss...Like I've said before....Karma always fixes everything! Lance, You used others to be a Rich Winner and Going to End up a Sick Poor Loser, that only Cheated Himself out of a Happy Life! How do you feel Now Bro? Its Great Your Getting Right with God and yourself....Its never too Late!!

The_Original_Bob 1 year, 2 months ago

The dude sued and harassed people for years while he was doing his holier than thou thing. He ruined lives and careers of his own friends. I hope the gubment comes for all that is theirs. I hope his teammates, former friends, and former sponsors bankrupt him.

This is called rational hate. He is the fraudiest fraud of all time.

parrothead8 1 year, 2 months ago

What's to forgive? He didn't do anything to me.

lhs96299 1 year, 2 months ago

right on bro...you're talking my knid of talk dude... ...be the best ER nurse you can be even if that means doping ...be the best truck driver you can be even if that means doping ...be the best airline pilot you can be even if that means doping ...be the best unemployed idiot you can be even if that means doping are you...like...picking up what I'm laying down man

autie 1 year, 2 months ago

Absolutely....Not. He promoted the grandest of lies and was one huge fraud. He needs to shut up and go sit in the truck.

kernal 1 year, 2 months ago

"...even if that means doping" And some people wonder why they don't get hired.

My_Life 1 year, 2 months ago

Where have all the flowers gone?

Rara_Avis 1 year, 2 months ago

I never cared if the guy doped. He's a complete jerk. Always has been.

Commenting has been disabled for this item.