Advertisement

Discussions

Reader comments

On Do you forgive Lance Armstrong now that he’s confessed to doping?

Comments

kernal 1 year, 11 months ago

"...even if that means doping" And some people wonder why they don't get hired.

lhs96299 1 year, 11 months ago

right on bro...you're talking my knid of talk dude... ...be the best ER nurse you can be even if that means doping ...be the best truck driver you can be even if that means doping ...be the best airline pilot you can be even if that means doping ...be the best unemployed idiot you can be even if that means doping are you...like...picking up what I'm laying down man

parrothead8 1 year, 11 months ago

What's to forgive? He didn't do anything to me.

avarom 1 year, 11 months ago

I think Lance is coming clean because his Cancer is back. I hope not...but he has no gain from coming forward now...he loses money big time, sponsors are dropping him like a bad check and probably has to pay back all that he collected illegally, from fraudulent winnings and bogus lawsuits to others. He has protection from Statue of Limitations, which is 3 years, but the recent Civil Suits are going to hit him hard financially. He reminds of that Tennis player that was married to Tatum O'neal, who use to holler and was on meth.(Not saying Lance is people)... Steroids make you crazy and probably caused his cancer......he has paid the price of fame, greed, defamation on others, illness and money loss...Like I've said before....Karma always fixes everything! Lance, You used others to be a Rich Winner and Going to End up a Sick Poor Loser, that only Cheated Himself out of a Happy Life! How do you feel Now Bro? Its Great Your Getting Right with God and yourself....Its never too Late!!

KiferGhost 1 year, 11 months ago

Avarom perhaps but it was clearly a pr stunt. That's how we operate today. They already been taking stuff back from him and in order for him to compete at all he was suppose to appear contrite. I'll have to admit as a sports cynic I couldn't believe the extend of his bullying and illegal activities. Why worry about forgiving him, how about forgetting him and hopefully Americans learn lesson from just one more of our untouchable super heroes that our pathetic corporate media empires won't question as long as they are raking in the dough on their behalf as well. Sport's fans need to wake up, it could start today by questioning the Fritzel/KU athletic scam.

I guess you have to stop watching Football, Baseball, Wrestling, Boxing, Tennis, Horse Racing, Weightlifting...there is always someone doping, or fixing the games...believe been there, seen it up close and personal..somebody is always Scamming the Games....just hoping they don't get caught. I own horses at the track...even those are doped, mine weren't....I like my animals. All my friends are married to professional baseball players.......thatz all I can say...Lance is Toast.....and he knows it!.

KG, Your are correct...it is a PR stunt too.....He is writing a book....and probably a movie. The should call it "The Faces of Two Evils" what a beter way to advertise....by being on TV with Oprah. He going to need the money, due to all his legal ramifications and money he has to reimburse to some within the statues....but I won't be reading anything by Lance , The Liar Hamstrong, (pun intended)

grammaddy 1 year, 11 months ago

Not at all. Cheating is one thing, but lying about it for a decade is something else. And how many "truth-tellers" did he take down in the meantime. I agree with Autie. Shut up and go sit in the truck.

I don't agree..... for if Lance did not come forward...all the people he smeared on his way to the top would of Never Received Vindication!! The names are now cleared for Lance speaking up and I am not giving him brownie points for it either!! He took quite a few folks with him....Even on Oprah he hesitiated about telling all...on some issues...he did not want to bring up...he was too embarassed and cocky. He reminds me....in a way...of... McEnroe...what a joke! Plus, if he did not come forward all America would of thought what a wonderful athelete he was and he would of been able to keep legally all his endorsements and sick lies on people. I am glad he came forward... the guilt must of Ate Him Alive!! Good...You Weep What you Sow Bro!! Now cry yourself a River...and write your new book!

KiferGhost 1 year, 11 months ago

And don't forget giving scholarships to college to people who just want to play sports while truly needy and gifted kids are left to struggle. Big time sports corrupt. Time to turn the tv off people.

riverdrifter 1 year, 11 months ago

Far too late for Lance to 'fess up now. Agree with Autie: dude should have just sealed pie hole shut and disappeared.

Commenting has been disabled for this item.