Advertisement

Discussions

Reader comments

On If a restaurant gets a low score for its health inspection, do you still eat there?

Comments

Darin wade 1 year, 3 months ago

I Have experienced perfect records and have outbreaks Of hepatitis A outbreaks because the cook had dirty fingernail and cooks never wash their hands.

Darin wade 1 year, 3 months ago

Yes..sometimes not all the time but germs and staph Germinate in clean enviorment unless the facility uses Hospital Grade cleaners.

Antonym 1 year, 3 months ago

Restaurants with hidden kitchens should have cameras in the kitchen with monitors in the eating area.

Rara_Avis 1 year, 3 months ago

I've worked in a restaurant kitchen. Believe me, you do not want to know what goes on in the kitchen. Just eat your food and don't think about it.

Bill Lee 1 year, 3 months ago

If I like the food, I go there. That's why I never look at the inspection results. I have a very high tolerance for things that seem to bother others. The couple of times I've gotten food poisoning in my life, it was from my own cooking.

gphawk89 1 year, 3 months ago

As part of her training my wife spent several months assisting a county inspector with restaurant inspections. As a result there are a number of places where we to not eat. Other than that I don't pay much attention to the actual scores.

autie 1 year, 3 months ago

i wouldn't care to eat at the Hepatitis Palace. In fact, you probably would question your own choices if you went back into the kitchen of most places and watched. At least when I eat at Autie's Rib Shack I know what happened to my food. When you have a good chef running the kitchen chances are the flavors are good and you have more customers. PS. fast food is dangerous.

ljreader 1 year, 3 months ago

This comment was removed by the site staff for violation of the usage agreement.

Andini 1 year, 3 months ago

Yes. The more seasoning the better.

Commenting has been disabled for this item.