Advertisement

Discussions

Reader comments

On How would you improve the Kansas education system?

Comments

blue73harley 1 year, 3 months ago

Close schools and build more sports facilities.

BABBOY 1 year, 3 months ago

It might be nice if our country put a value on education.

Like in Japan where teachers are considered the same valued level as judges, lawyers, doctors, engineers, and other professions.

Not here.

I could go on but no one is listening. The schools are just something to be cut to give tax cuts to the Chamber of Commerce members. This state is wasteland of ignorance. Stupid people voting against their own interests based upon religion, guns, and what the Fox News Network tells them.

I get so tired of trying to help people that vote for people on sugar issues and not substance issues. Like the conservative middle class worker that votes for people that want to take away middle class tax cuts and give them to the rich because he heard something about trickledown theory on a conservative talk show. (I also hate people that believe radio talk shows)

I think my side is just not as good as marketing issues as the conservatives. Of course, liberals have issue with lying and it comes second nature to conservatives who will say anything to support their BS……

So flip it......

You can lead the dumb horse to nice clean healthy water and give him straw to drink it but sometimes he just wants to drink his own beer soaked urine instead.....

Antonym 1 year, 3 months ago

Make all administrators, teachers, and employees take drug tests. Zero tolerance!

parrothead8 1 year, 3 months ago

Get rid of 90% of the administrators and give the money directly to the teachers for use in their classrooms. Kansas classrooms would become the most dynamic learning environments in the world.

Commenting has been disabled for this item.