Advertisement

Discussions

Reader comments

On Have you ever ridden in an RV?

Comments

Caz Snwot 1 year, 11 months ago

I got to ride in my cousin Eddy's RV over christmas vacation.

RoeDapple 1 year, 11 months ago

Riding on one is much more interesting.

cuzin elroy's is on the back 40. ain't got no wheels or windows no more, but makes one heckuva deer stand. Not bad for snugglin' either, . . . if you don't mind mice or spiders.

KiferGhost 1 year, 11 months ago

Have you ever been stung by a dead bee?

Eddie_Haskell 1 year, 11 months ago

Well yeah, it's sort of a shack built upon a trailer that is pulled by van, and it belongs to BoB, but I lke to hang out there. BoB is one cool dude.

bevy 1 year, 11 months ago

I don't know if it counts as an "RV" but I rode to Colorado and back twice in my grandpa's slide-in camper. (You know, the one that goes in the back of the pickup, and up over the top of the truck's cab?) We went all that way, with no seatbelts, no air bags, and no DVD player! We played games, sang songs, and looked out the windows, and nobody got hurt! Too bad today's kids will never experience that kind of freedom.

Phffft!! RV's are for sissies! Try pulling three 28ft pup trailers or two 48 footers! I've seen big guys lose their urine tryin' to pull those in blowin' snow. At night. Up hill. In heavy traffic. In a Convoy . . .

Ron Holzwarth 1 year, 11 months ago

I don't remember ever having a ride in an RV, but I've spent a lot of time in a few of them, one especially. But I have had a ride in a hearse! I suppose maybe I'll have another one someday.

Bill Lee 1 year, 11 months ago

When I was in the 8th grade I lived in one for about a month while my parents looked for a house. We moved to a new town, and it took awhile to find a new home. I remember it was very cramped quarters.

Commenting has been disabled for this item.