Advertisement

Discussions

Reader comments

On Have you finished your holiday shopping?

Comments

riverdrifter 1 year, 7 months ago

Yup, I'm ready. The pumpkin is carved and the goodies are ready for the trick-or-treaters.

Caz Snwot 1 year, 7 months ago

what's with the awful pics... Regular chick on vacation, got the only dude in the office working with a camera/cellphone?

fleeba 1 year, 7 months ago

I was going to ask the same thing! That's horrible!

Eddie_Haskell 1 year, 7 months ago

I don't have the Facebook, I don't have the Twitter, and I sure as hell have no use for Instagram. I just now figured out how to hide my cell phone and use it to record my lovemaking sessions.

Nah, everything's cool BoB. I was just thinking about you. I'm really pissed off at this whole Knology nonsense. Are there any other options in the Lawrence area? I know you're mom likes Cox. I still use WebTV rather than wasting my money on a PC, so I divide my time between computing and watching reruns of The Office.

"Can't you just hold it with the other hand?"

Well, I could. But I hollowed out a wall clock and I just stick the phone in there to get a good view of everything. Oh, wait! I get it! You dog! LOL! I guess, but I use the righty for that and my left hand isn't very steady. I'll tell you, Knology is just awful. Did WOW buy them? It just made it worse. Horrible customer disservice and I keep getting messages on my phone telling me my bill is due. Even after I just paid it. And the automated voice doesn't even say my name right. Never give them your phone #.

I spend a lot of time answering my spam emails too. "Dear Mr. LL Bean: Thank you for the generous offer but I'm not interested at this time." Right now I have to reply to an email from some girl named Sasha in the Ukraine. She really seems to like me but I'm pretty sure we've never met.

Commenting has been disabled for this item.