Advertisement

Discussions

Reader comments

On Have you started your holiday shopping?

Comments

Klumma 1 year, 9 months ago

Pretty much. Am just waiting for the 3-30 round clips for my 2001 AK. - Have a nice day :)

grammaddy 1 year, 9 months ago

Mostly, just looking for stocking stuffers for the grown-ups.

swampyankee 1 year, 9 months ago

I will go Christmas shopping not Holiday shopping.

beatrice 1 year, 9 months ago

So where does one shop for Christmases?

Or ... Christmas is a holiday, so yes, you are by default holiday shopping, whether you like it or not.

Katara 1 year, 9 months ago

frankincense, gold & myrrh. Duh.

Also a Wii U.

RoeDapple 1 year, 9 months ago

After $815 in tires and a $365 "tune up" on the F-250 my Christmas shopping is done. I'm just glad my tranny is fixed.

" I have oiled it daily and plan to use it Friday."

I haven't used mine since 1997, but with the exception of a few dust mites and a bit of rust it is still ready to go.

rockchalker52 1 year, 9 months ago

I found this Mayan curiosity at an end of the world garage sale last weekend. Hope I have a chance to give it to somebody. Just noticed the guy in the middle is holding two big red buttons...

disappearededing

disappearededing by rockchalker52

Rae Hudspeth 1 year, 9 months ago

A common misunderstanding.. that is Aztec.

rockchalker52 1 year, 9 months ago

no wonder it was so cheap! I feel safer now.

Vatican City has the highest per capita crime rate in the world.

Rope-a-Pope

Rope-a-Pope by RoeDapple

http://www.catholicvote.org/discuss/index.php?p=4215

One of our less informed posters thinks anything you want is out there for the asking. Maybe she can help you with that.

beatrice 1 year, 9 months ago

Really? Someone thinks that? Wow, what an ignoramous that person must be.

Glad that isn't me. I just think bazookas and flame throwers (nice addition, G.) should be available, otherwise my rights are being trampled by lunatics who hate America. I should be able to defend myself with ALL forms of arms ever made without limitations and if you don't agree then you hate the 2nd amendment and want to ban all guns, even toy guns.

Or, perhaps you agree with some of those radicals out there who believe there should be some limitations, like no bazookas or flame throwers or magazines that hold 100 rounds ... oh, but there is the rub, isn't it? Which limits do you think reasonable and which do others think reasonable?

Guess I'm not done shopping for reasonable voices to come to an agreement on this issue.

See! We aren't so far apart after all.

Klumma 1 year, 9 months ago

Bea, or Nancy? Who would have guessed....

Commenting has been disabled for this item.