Advertisement

Discussions

Reader comments

On How do you feel about winter weather?

Comments

blue73harley 1 year, 4 months ago

Tried to buy some .223 online tonight. Sportsman's Guide and Cabela's seem to be backordered on just about all brands.

profound 1 year, 4 months ago

Went to two Wallys today, not Topeka. Both had lines at the ammo counter and at one they didn't even bother putting the lock back on the case. The guys working said it has been non-stop ammo sales. Never seen the case so empty. With as much ammo as you profess to manfacturing RoeD, you should look into supplying to Walmart.

RoeDapple 1 year, 4 months ago

Aaand . . . Shots fired at Topeka Walmart on 37th Street tonight. No report of casualties.

profound 1 year, 4 months ago

It's time for me to eat those rabbits that were eating my garden this summer.

blue73harley 1 year, 4 months ago

Brown liquor and biscuits and gravy. Nice to have on a cold snowy day.

CWGOKU 1 year, 4 months ago

Brown liquor........... the only thing that keeps me going.

autie 1 year, 4 months ago

Well by god we'll be lucky to get a light mist down here....I think there is a huge dome over SEK that keeps the precip out. My pond needs a minor monsoon. We were out there the other day and one of the catfish poked up out of the muck and asked to borrow some water and a zip lock bag with enough postage to mail himself to some wetness.

tange 1 year, 4 months ago

/ insert as needed: [bleep] [bleepity] [bleep] [bleep] [bleep]

"No Bob, that's Friday. Not tomorrow. You have one more day left than you thought."

Yeah. With blowing snow. My version of Hell.

The_Original_Bob 1 year, 4 months ago

"No Bob, that's Friday. Not tomorrow. You have one more day left than you thought."

Do you not watch the weather? Kill Storm I will be here 12 hours.

My_Life 1 year, 4 months ago

If the Mayans and the cliff don't destroy the world, a big 'ole snow storm or two or three will be fabulous. My new tractor with the heated cab and snow plow has been sitting in the barn unused for two years now. I can't wait to do some baking and fire up some tunes and plow plow plow. Even has big lights to plow at night.

p>www.firekatie.com is for sale now. I used to do work for her. She's actually very nice in person.

The_Original_Bob4 hours, 39 minutes ago

WE ARE ALL GOING TO DIE TOMORROW!!!

No Bob, that's Friday. Not tomorrow. You have one more day left than you thought.

BABBOY 1 year, 4 months ago

Not my thing. Winter that is.

"Thanks for depressing me Bob"

BROWN LIQUOR!!!

CWGOKU 1 year, 4 months ago

I don't care for Winter. It is dark and cold. The ladies have too much clothing on. I feel out of place walking around in my Speedo. Get it over with soon. Pass the egg nog.

Thanks for depressing me Bob

prospector 1 year, 4 months ago

Which way to the beach? See you come May.

WE ARE ALL GOING TO DIE TOMORROW!!!

At this point I cain't say. When winter gets here, I'll be the first to let you know.

The temperature in a rain forest rarely gets higher than 93 °F or drops below 68 °F.

Bill Lee 1 year, 4 months ago

It beats the opressive heat of summer.

Antonym 1 year, 4 months ago

This winter will be a good one for solitude.

As Monty Hall used to say. Do you want what's behind door no. 1, door no. 2, or door no. 3?

Looks like this year it's door no. 4. Nice going CDC.

avarom 1 year, 4 months ago

I get shrinkage....very small tweets!

jrswift 1 year, 4 months ago

I'm against it....always against it!

Andini 1 year, 4 months ago

Nippy. I'm not sure if it's because it's cold outside or if women are just glad to see me.

riverdrifter 1 year, 4 months ago

Makes no difference what 'we feel'. We need precipitation desperately. Give us anything!
Also, there will be geese riding in on this storm, for those of us who are waterfowlers. So let it be.

bearded_gnome 1 year, 4 months ago

how do you feel about the winter weather?"

wow, they're really reaching for controversy here.

personlly I feel it's actually a plot by the UN to secretly force us all to be controlled by the internet, or else for the UN to control the internet, ... some thing.

becuz we'll all be indoors typin on our computers staying outa the cold and thats when they'll strike.

Commenting has been disabled for this item.