Advertisement

Discussions

Reader comments

On Do you think giving to charity during the holiday season is important?

Comments

Klumma 1 year, 5 months ago

Yippie!. . . .Don't know why I say that but it just felt good. . .

Eddie_Haskell 1 year, 5 months ago

Insider trading, anyone? Uh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh hee hee hee hee hee ha ha ha ha ha!

RoeDapple 1 year, 5 months ago

17% of all jobs now are "government". My recently delivered property tax statements reflect the increase, even though the value of my home has decreased. Calculating the total taxes I pay on income, property, sales, hidden (fuel, rubber, alcohol, etc.) I am now paying in excess of 54% of my income in taxes. And the b@stards only want more.

Eddie_Haskell 1 year, 5 months ago

It is crucial to have "the guy" at the liquor store. He's the one that fronts you booze when you're broke.

autie 1 year, 5 months ago

come to think of it, Charity works at the liquor store I go to...

prospector 1 year, 5 months ago

Do you wonder how life will be without Wonder®?

prospector 1 year, 5 months ago

Who admits to being a Scrooge?

Charity needs bucks year round.

autie 1 year, 5 months ago

Yes, it is only good form to be assisting ones fellows at all times and not just during some phoney holiday season. It is a manifest part of our social contract. Unless of course you're one of those who always post about "I got mine by working, get away you welfare entitilement seekers".

By the by lads, the Autie Still Has a Kid in College Fund is still accepting donations. This kid will be the first female President if Hillary doesn't win in '16.

RoeDapple 1 year, 5 months ago

Seriously, yes. I'm with Andini on this one, charity is not seasonal, you give what you can year around, be it time, money, food, clothing or what ever.

On a lighter note, RoeDy's House of Paranoia and Charity Funds is now taking donations. If everyone would donate $5, $25, $500, or $10,000 or however much (more) you can afford, Ole RoeDy personally guarantees (unintelligible) percent will go to the charity of your choice, (in my name of course) and you can be happy knowing you have made me a rich and happy dude.

cateastrophe 1 year, 5 months ago

What's in it for you, Eddie Haskell? Really?

Andini 1 year, 5 months ago

I give as much as I can any time of the year.

Commenting has been disabled for this item.