Advertisement

Discussions

Reader comments

On How well will the Kansas University men’s basketball team do this year?

Comments

Steve Miller 1 year, 8 months ago

I think they'll go along way, then loose out when the pressure is on in the march tournament, like the usually do. That is a self thing.

labmonkey 1 year, 8 months ago

Make sure you have a folding stock .22 in your bug-out gear for when you make it to the woods. AN AR will help you get out of the city, but the .22 will be much more valuable in the woods.

Eddie_Haskell 1 year, 8 months ago

I still go with the pistol grip pump. Mainly because it looks cool.

RoeDapple 1 year, 8 months ago

" only 6 days remain to finalize preparations for the post election riots"

Call RoeDy's House of Paranoia and Riot Supply for all your Prepper needs. Still have a limited supply of razor wire, night vision devices and tracer ammo in three most popular calibers!

I'm sorely disappointed. Here it is Halloween and no letter yet from Craig Tucker. Every year he rants and raves against religion, mainly because he got the full monty in Catholic school as a kid. Oh Craig, please make my day! In other news, I'm just now finding out that muscle relaxants and booze are not a good combination. Bear with me.

"I'm sure glad that the storm back east occurred without anything news worthy to note in the paper. I am sure the "World" Co. would have been all over it if there was.

Oh, boy. Weather........

I feel like I'm walking in cement golashes. Seriously, 3 cyclobenzaprine, a few hydroxizine, and several shots of vodka. Is this going to be a problem?

riverdrifter 1 year, 8 months ago

I combined 1 10 mg cyclobenzaprine with two martinis a while back and slept from around 7pm until noon the next day. Then was seriously draggin' for another 24 hours. Flexeril and booze doesn't work very good unless one enjoys being comatose -and that might just be you, Eddie!

riverdrifter 1 year, 8 months ago

They'll probably have their ups and downs thoughout the winter. Self will have the team knocked into shape by spring, though and hopefully make a run deep into the big dance.

Commenting has been disabled for this item.