Advertisement

Discussions

Reader comments

On Are you worried about drunken driving on the weekends?

Comments

tange 1 year, 5 months ago

/ the cosmos is trying to tell me something
and it's being channeled through other men's wives....

autie 1 year, 5 months ago

Andini, I would say you have a good woman. I hope she doesn't nag like some do...boy let me get over hooted and I never hear the end of it...just like chores. I swear, I've told that woman I was going to fix the leaky faucet, you don't have to harp on it every six months, gawd..

Andini 1 year, 5 months ago

No. My wife always comes and gets me.

tange 1 year, 5 months ago

It's the drunken LJW weekend forum commenting that worries me.

/ best defense is a good offense

Bill Lee 1 year, 5 months ago

When I go out, I limit my drinking to no more than two beers so I can get home safely. I'm always watching out for other drivers. I know some have been drinking, some smoking weed, and some are just stupid.

rockchalker52 1 year, 5 months ago

This dinosaur doesn't go out much on the weekends. Bravo for Bruno. First time I've made it past 'Weekend Update' in a while. Mr. Mars is goin' places.

Liberty275 1 year, 5 months ago

I'm not worried about it. If I'm too drunk to drive, my wife can get us home.

autie 1 year, 5 months ago

that is all true snap. There was also on article on that in the Inquirer and Fox did a piece on it.

Ginny Hedges 1 year, 5 months ago

I think about it day and night. I am a "living" victim of a drunk driver from an accident over 40 years ago. Due to injuries, I usually am in pain of some kind everyday and it has affected me mentally when I am riding in someone else's car. It is hard to forget. The accident I was in was at 1 p.m. in the afternoon. Witnesses said he had been driving up and down the street all morning and they were surprised he hadn't hit anyone before that. Yet no one called the police to report it. Maybe if they had, I wouldn't have been injured. Think about it.

Eddie_Haskell 1 year, 5 months ago

I won't be able to drink and drive again for a long time. Hey, did anyone catch this last night? This is tight, it hasn't even been released yet. Makes me feel old and sad.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2QNqNvkkbQg

Commenting has been disabled for this item.