March 31, 2015 |
See complete forecast
Copy and paste the link:
Where the heck's Lecter been?
She went to the stars...
Fresh caught swordfish is delicious
Where do I start? . . .
Beef brains, heart, kidney, liver, tongue, * oysters *.
Live bugs, live goldfish, raw rattlesnake, barbecued raccoon.
So far I've not drank my own (or anyone's) urine but I have a straw filter that is advertised to make it drinkable . . .
Beef placenta is on the bucket list . . . (not raw though . . .)
Kangaroo. It made me feel jumpy all the next day.
Sergio Alverado = cute!
Who the hell knows.....I had no idea what I was eating in Egypt and Turkey plus the "smash sandwich" from France tasted good but the "meat" was dubious
Not the incredible Mr. Limpet, I hope.
Castor canadensis, Brazilian style. Hot 'n juicy!
How do they fly when they're covered in chocolate?
Glad you are still around, kid.
Commenting has been disabled for this item.
· Slab-o-palooza Full Slab St. Louis ala carte $11.99 ...
Bird Dog Bar
1/2 Price Burgers
· All Bird Dog burgers are NatureSource hormone-free, all-natural ...
Mi Ranchito Cocina Cantina Mexicana
· Grilled Marinated steak and chicken fajita with onions, ...
Henry T's Bar & Grill
Buffalo Strip Club Sandwich with One Side
· Most of our menu items can be prepared ...
$7.95 - $9.95 Jayhawk Signature Taco Dish
· All Jayhawker specials are prepared from fresh ingredients ...
Six Mile Chop House
Chicken Salad Pita
· Roasted chicken in a creamy dill dressing with ...