Advertisement

Discussions

Reader comments

On Do you ever send greeting cards?

Comments

blue73harley 1 year, 6 months ago

Sympathy cards to people who are getting married.

tange 1 year, 6 months ago

Handmade race cards.

/ you know, I think Hallmark really overlooked a market, there

CWGOKU 1 year, 6 months ago

My_Life............. send me a card!!!

Eddie_Haskell 1 year, 6 months ago

Only the "Troubled Love" themed cards. Bleck! I like them Mahogany cards. I think they're for black people but I buy them anyway.

autie 1 year, 6 months ago

What is Jesus going to do with money? He tossed the money changers off the steps. .

My_Life 1 year, 6 months ago

Indyan sends greeting cards to Jesus every day. He always puts money in them. Can you even put money in ecards? Only a Scrooge would send a card without money in it.

prospector 1 year, 6 months ago

Somebody needs to send the respondent Wayne a "Wish you were here" card.

g_rock 1 year, 6 months ago

I kind of want to go get a card for Babboy right now.......like a sympathy or get well soon card. Then do my own "rewright" on it to make it funny.....then he would be entertained. And possibly chuckle. I don't picture him as a chuckler though....

Babboy, let's go punch the folks at Hallmark in the face.

Can I go? Let's have eight or ten beers first.

Gootsie 1 year, 6 months ago

Did you know all the bows and cutouts and bling and cellophane on the cards is hand glued or taped? Mostly overseas, but some locally. It is actually kind of fun to do.

TOB, I know you will be 110 before anyone up or down there wants you! Better get on the waiting list now.

prospector 1 year, 6 months ago

I have a hard time not puking when I see the mushy crap they put in some of the cards.

Babboy, let's go punch the folks at Hallmark in the face.

Leslie Swearingen 1 year, 6 months ago

I am almost sixty-seven and I only send e-cards. Because she is in "that" generation? Oh, come on,Brad!

The_Original_Bob 1 year, 6 months ago

"How long till you are 100 Bob?'

It'll never happen.

BABBOY 1 year, 6 months ago

What a stupid question.

I deleted the rest of my rant.

Flip it.... ..

g_rock 1 year, 6 months ago

I like picking them out and sending them to the one person in my life that HATES them and most of the time refuses to open them. Just to be a pain.

/How long till you are 100 Bob?/

CW, you men cain't tell how long anything is. "oh heck, that's at least eighty or ninety years"....

RoeDapple 1 year, 6 months ago

Not much, the Mrs takes care of that. Except for her birthday. . . if she reminds me.

krussell12 1 year, 6 months ago

Yes! Love being able to send a nice greeting card that's personalised for someone, think this is just as important as a present. I think lolcard are good, especially if you have Facebook

CWGOKU 1 year, 6 months ago

We still send Christmas cards and I send my sister a birthday card since she is living far away. My brothers get an e-mail or phone call and we go out to dinner. I text the wife a heartfelt happy birthday.
How long till you are 100 Bob?

The_Original_Bob 1 year, 6 months ago

Christmas, Get Well Soon, and Sympathy. If you are over 18 and whining that people aren't celebrating your birthday, then you need to get a flipping life. Unless you turn 100.

Bill Lee 1 year, 6 months ago

I still send Christmas cards every year. I used to send birthday cards, but I do those online now. If I were in a romantic relationship, I'd probably send or hand deliver some cards, but I'm not so that's not an issue.

rockchalker52 1 year, 6 months ago

Do they make greeting cards to congratulate All-Star OTS commenters? I want to send one to Andini.

Why send a greeting card when a shot across the bow will do? Greeting cards are a big waste of resources and makes us drink from the cup of I don't give a Flip.

Pitt_Mackeson 1 year, 6 months ago

No. Because nobody ever sends me anything other than Dear John letters :( It's a cruel world

Andini 1 year, 6 months ago

No. Happy 25th anniversary sweetie. I love you.

Commenting has been disabled for this item.