Advertisement

Discussions

Reader comments

On Do you think dancing ability relates to athletic ability?

Comments

HughNew 1 year, 6 months ago

like Sheila answered I am impressed that a stay at home mom able to profit $5679 in a few weeks on the computer. did you see this site link (Click on menu Home more information) http://goo.gl/90nRu

RoeDapple 1 year, 6 months ago

"Eddie, you got an lotion left?"

It puts the lotion in the basket, or else it gets the hose again.

autie 1 year, 6 months ago

When are you boys going camping again? Eddie, you got an lotion left?

The_Original_Bob 1 year, 6 months ago

"Though I have held each of you in my tender embrace, one of you was unconscious like a cold wet limp fish." RI

I was cold? I thought all you did was take my pulse and caress my locks of hair. Don't remember the tender embrace.

RETICENT_IRREVERENT 1 year, 6 months ago

" Tender, but good." - Eddie + T_O_B

Though I have held each of you in my tender embrace, one of you was unconscious like a cold wet limp fish.

alittlecurious 1 year, 6 months ago

Simply go to "Late Night" for the answer...

Eddie_Haskell 1 year, 6 months ago

Most white guys can't dance. Just ask Bruce Springteen. Bad idea. Really bad idea.

I try to avoid dancing. I look like I'm having a seizure or trying to make love to myself. However, I can't help but dance to this. Spacehog takes his shirt off and rides a skateboard.

CWGOKU 1 year, 6 months ago

I don't think about it. I don't dance, because I can't. At least not well.
I did not think I would see the day where on the OTS someone would mention Rudolf Nureyev. I am impressed. I have not heard of him in years. Great, now I have the song, Love me tender, running through my head...

somedude20 1 year, 6 months ago

I haven't really seen any fat strippers, so I would guess that dancing with a pole is a great way to stay skinny (but not vd/std/baby free)

" Tender, but good."

It has been long assumed that Ronaldo is the world's most tenderest lover.

Yes. And I think dancing ability and athletic ability both relate to sexual prowess. Ronaldo is probably good in bed. Tender, but good.

RETICENT_IRREVERENT 1 year, 6 months ago

I was rocking out to Falco, dancing naked with a knife this morning as I was cutting up peppers and tomatoes from the garden to mix with this summers sweetcorn as a salsa.
I cut a few thick slices off one of slabs I bought from the quasi-Amish butcher in Yoder and was simultaneously frying it while I was dancing.

So, yeah, about that bacon shortage that was never going to happen. This will probably be the last time anyone listens to the British Hog PR Whatever.

http://www.foxnews.com/leisure/2012/10/01/bacon-shortage-may-be-hogwash-but-prices-will-still-rise/?intcmp=features

autie 1 year, 6 months ago

The ability to dance is directly proportional to the amount of alcohol consumed. To a point.

grammaddy 1 year, 6 months ago

Not necessarily.My late husband was one of the least athletic people I have ever known but also one of the best dancers.

rockchalker52 1 year, 6 months ago

Depends on the dance. Nureyev's ballet? Yes. Chubby Checker's twist? Not so much.

Wesley Willis 1 year, 6 months ago

I think being smashed relates to me staggering down Mass

Commenting has been disabled for this item.