Advertisement

Discussions

Reader comments

On What is your favorite part of fall?

Comments

Wesley Willis 2 years, 2 months ago

I like that it ain't so hot and my body isn't cookin in the sun no more

RoeDapple 2 years, 2 months ago

Breaking a hip. Right up there with cracking my skull on the fireplace mantle . . .

rockchalker52 2 years, 2 months ago

Excited little kids whose pictures make me smile.

Flap Doodle 2 years, 2 months ago

The majestic migration of the prairie squid to their wintering grounds in Peru.

labmonkey 2 years, 2 months ago

Cooler weather, NFL season, deer season, cute redhead in the OTS, what's not to like?

Mary Darst 2 years, 2 months ago

Camping, watching football and only a couple weeks till basketball starts! Only thing is, I don't like winter that much, too dark and dismal!

Bill Lee 2 years, 2 months ago

Cooler temps, pretty leaves, football and basketball. It's my favorite time of the year.

Richard Payton 2 years, 2 months ago

The water rushing over the top of the fall.

riverdrifter 2 years, 2 months ago

I like these September cool fronts. They mean we've moved on from the "triple digit hell". Autumn means lots of long squirrel hunting hikes into the woods. I don't sully these trips by inviting anybody along.

FlintlockRifle 2 years, 2 months ago

Hunting season is almost in full swing, walk your legs off, but thats what keeps you young, well maybe not true, wishfull thinking, huh Labmonkey----

oldbaldguy 2 years, 2 months ago

the faithfull Lab scenting the air for birds. Knowing it is time to hit the fields for pheasants and quail.

RoeDapple 2 years, 2 months ago

Good one blue73

Cornbread and beans too.

riverdrifter 2 years, 2 months ago

Venison chilli. Yes. Dang, I'm running short and it's 3 months to deer season. Those doggone venison tacos are the cause of this. Happens every year.

kernal 2 years, 2 months ago

Geese flying overhead Fall colors Buffalo chili Cool nights.

Commenting has been disabled for this item.