Game Balls & Gassers
Candidates for Game balls
¢ Todd Reesing stretched his streak to 139 passes without an interception. He threw six touchdown passes, a single-game school record, and also broke the single-season KU record with 23 touchdown passes.
¢ Brandon McAnderson did most of the work on a 36-yard reception, and tied a school record with four rushing touchdowns. He gained 119 yards on the ground.
¢ Dezmon Briscoe’s three TD receptions gave him a freshman-record seven on the season.
Candidates for Gassers
¢ Referee Randy Christal mistakenly announced to the crowd late in the first half, “Timeout, Kansas State.”
¢ Linebacker James Holt was the one getting chewed out after a blown coverage made it easy for Marlon Lucky to turn a short pass into a 62-yard touchdown.
- Kansas cruises to 9-0 (11-04-07)
- KU finishes record-setting day, pounds Nebraska 76-39 (11-03-07)
- Keegan: Was that really KU out there? (11-04-07)
- Scoring Summary: KU-Nebraska
- The Fifth Quarter: Kansas 76, Nebraska 39 (11-04-07)
- The Keegan Ratings: Reesing rocks the record books (11-04-07)
- Jayhawks OK against pass (11-04-07)
- Fan’s plea: ‘Help us!’ (11-04-7)
- Kansas football notebook (11-04-07)
- KU-NU box score
- 2007 Schedule
- 2007 Roster
- 2007 Depth Chart