Posts tagged with Dennis
It's been busy around the newsroom, what with storms and general newsy busy-ness, but the Lasso is not yet dead. Here's your roundup:
• In case you hadn't caught on, I love cool photos of this town. Here's a few shots of East Lawrence from writer Bobby Myers' Tumblr (Hamm's garbage can, anyone?).
• Merchant's Pub & Plate opened Saturday. Did you go?
• And as far as Lawrence restaurants go, Mrs. Mass went to Yokohama.
• For your artsy side, Lawrence Percolator has a post on an upcoming exhibition opening during September's Final Friday called High Moon Tide.
• Fashion blog Kansas Couture has been keeping Kansas fashionable for five years.
• Twitter tells me that a new Lawrence arts and entertainment site is on the horizon, based on this tweet from @BARR: