Advertisement

LJWorld.com weblogs Swampyville's You're the Poet; "Hope is Eternal"

Swampyville's - "Moderatism"

Advertisement

Ask the Politically Correct!

Question:

What is the definition of "Moderatism"?

Politically Correct Resolution:

A moderate is an individual who is neither extreme, partisan or radical.

Moderate political realism holds that it is fundamentally the nature of man that pushes states and individuals to act in a way that places national interests over International ideologies and not the other way around.

Moderatism is the ideal or the practice of promoting policies that lie different to the standard political left and political right. It is directly opposite from the one dimensional political reality of left/right politics. Moderatism lands in the middle between left-wing (Liberalism) politics and right-wing (Conservatism) politics.

Voters who describe themselves as independents often mean that they are moderate in their political views, advocating neither extreme left-wing politics or right-wing politics. In the US, it is estimated that (70%) of the electorate occupy this position and the other 30% being either left or right. Meaning, that 70% of the electorate are being dictated to by the 30% who claim to be either left or right. Voters may identify with moderatism for a number of reasons: pragmatic, ideological or otherwise.

Moderatism is more often associated with political pragmatism, in that the position is not aligned to left/right political ideology. However; The political ideology "Without Labels" is described as moderatism under this definition.

In a two party left and right political system there is no room for Moderatism! Although, both the left and the right attempt to con the Moderates to vote for them.

Those who have determined themselves to be moderates are no longer falling for the Democrats and Republicans "Intended Consequences" of dividing the middle!

Those of you who have lost your jobs, homes, and everything else you thought you owned, and in some cases even your family. By all means, keep on spouting both Democratic and Republican Party lines. Of course, the Government will always "Take Care" of you!

"MODUS OMNIBUS IN REBUS" (Everything in Moderation)

New Politically Correct Term: "Intended Consequences"!

Exploiting a nations inherent complexity, perverse reality, human stupidity, and cognitive or emotional biases to divide and rule through the use of political deception!

"POLITICS IS NOTHING MORE THAN AN ENDLESS CHESS TOURNAMENT BETWEEN THE LEFT AND RIGHT USING THE MIDDLE AS PAWNS! EACH MATCH USUALLY ENDS IN A STALEMATE!"

Comments

Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.

Commenting has been disabled for this item.