LJWorld.com weblogs puddleglum

limiting the comments...are you in or out?

oops

Comments

puddleglum 4 years, 6 months ago

is this possible? I don't have to open a new window to comment on my own blog...what is going on?

puddleglum 4 years, 6 months ago

JK, can you explain why some stories like the plant theft blog have the altered comment section?

RoeDapple 4 years, 6 months ago

I have noticed some anomalies recently when attempting to comment on articles or blogs, but nothing consistent. I've just written it off as an internet oddity.

I did however order more aluminum for hat material. I don't figure the zombies will give advance notice before starting the apocalypse . . .

parrothead8 4 years, 6 months ago

I haven't noticed any differences in the comment sections for several weeks now, and it doesn't take my computer a minute to load an extra page.

verity 4 years, 6 months ago

That happened to me several times just now. I was about to give up in despair. I also got an odd window earlier. Chalk it up to the storm and the electrical outage.

verity 4 years, 6 months ago

Are you saying I'm pretty? Thank you.

I must really be pretty today as the young man ringing up my groceries asked for my ID. Hadn't had that happen for about a hundred years. I just don't know if I, like puddleglum, can take the pressure of being pretty

Jonathan Kealing 4 years, 6 months ago

We had several of our older servers meltdown today when a transformer outside our building blew up. There should be no changes today. Anything you see is — almost certainly — an anomaly. Know that we have a number of people working to restore things.

puddleglum 4 years, 6 months ago

thanks for the info JK.

it is hard to be as pretty as I am, day in and day out. Few people understand the pressure.

I am glad to see other pretty people posting comments on here, it certainly makes me feel less alone.

It might make me even feel prettier than I already am, if that is possible. I just don't know if pretty has its limits, or whether pretty is infinite.

puddleglum 4 years, 6 months ago

I also smell like flowers, just in case anyone is wondering. the good flowery kinda smelling flowers-not the musky weirdo kinds.

bearded_gnome 4 years, 6 months ago

or altered state of consciousness?

"nobody expects ... the comfy chair!"

Verity, congratulations on being ID'ed.
although, perhaps he was an undercover agent and you looked suspicious.

to you and Puddleglum: it's not really paranoia if they really are out to get you!

lol

verity 4 years, 6 months ago

Now you're making me really paranoid---he had black fingernails and a mohawk. That would be a perfect cover---wouldn't it?

And then at 11:00 last night a young lady came on my street looking for a non-existent address.

puddleglum 4 years, 6 months ago

I was wondering why my sleeves are stitched up behind my back.
really, I swear that the comment section was totally detached from the pages earlier..... I'm starting to fell like leo d in the shutter island movie...

good thing I'm pretty. Real pretty.

puddleglum 4 years, 6 months ago

i agree, very well put together movie.

watch it a second time-and you can realize that everyone around him is acting-the looks between themselves and lots of things easily missed the first viewing.

See in the end, he realizes that he is currently all there, but knows he will regress, so he just goes to get his lobotomy cuz he can't face the reality of his wife killing his children nor he killing her.