LJWorld.com weblogs puddleglum

limiting the comments...are you in or out?

oops

Comments

puddleglum 3 years, 10 months ago

I was wondering why my sleeves are stitched up behind my back.
really, I swear that the comment section was totally detached from the pages earlier..... I'm starting to fell like leo d in the shutter island movie...

good thing I'm pretty. Real pretty.

bearded_gnome 3 years, 10 months ago

JK, can you explain why some stories like the plant theft blog have the altered comment section?

or altered state of consciousness?

"nobody expects ... the comfy chair!"

Verity, congratulations on being ID'ed.
although, perhaps he was an undercover agent and you looked suspicious.

to you and Puddleglum: it's not really paranoia if they really are out to get you!

lol

Multidisciplinary 3 years, 10 months ago

Oh yeah? beatle919 has rainbow poops. Beat that! XD

puddleglum 3 years, 10 months ago

I also smell like flowers, just in case anyone is wondering. the good flowery kinda smelling flowers-not the musky weirdo kinds.

puddleglum 3 years, 10 months ago

thanks for the info JK.

it is hard to be as pretty as I am, day in and day out. Few people understand the pressure.

I am glad to see other pretty people posting comments on here, it certainly makes me feel less alone.

It might make me even feel prettier than I already am, if that is possible. I just don't know if pretty has its limits, or whether pretty is infinite.

Jonathan Kealing 3 years, 10 months ago

We had several of our older servers meltdown today when a transformer outside our building blew up. There should be no changes today. Anything you see is — almost certainly — an anomaly. Know that we have a number of people working to restore things.

Bob Kraxner 3 years, 10 months ago

I did it!!! I can't believe it really worked!!! Ha Ha Ha Ha ! Superhacker lives !!!

Benjamin Roberts 3 years, 10 months ago

It only happens to pretty people, puddleglum. I have not had your experience; however, I have had links redirected to the front page. Maybe it is intermittent enough that no one has noted it as a problem until now.

Jane 3 years, 10 months ago

I think it's a good idea. My computer is ancient and it just takes a few seconds for the comment page to load.

parrothead8 3 years, 10 months ago

I haven't noticed any differences in the comment sections for several weeks now, and it doesn't take my computer a minute to load an extra page.

RoeDapple 3 years, 10 months ago

I have noticed some anomalies recently when attempting to comment on articles or blogs, but nothing consistent. I've just written it off as an internet oddity.

I did however order more aluminum for hat material. I don't figure the zombies will give advance notice before starting the apocalypse . . .

puddleglum 3 years, 10 months ago

puddleglum 3 years, 10 months ago

is this possible? I don't have to open a new window to comment on my own blog...what is going on?