April 16, 2014 |
62° Fair and Windy
See complete forecast
In Simple Words
I've been experimenting with a new camera which let me takes series of photos so that I can create timelapse movies. This is the first of my efforts.
Copy and paste the link:
It's nice to have your blog again, although the Journal-World has never put reader blogs on the front page, so that most people don't know they exist.
What kind of camera do you have for these timelapse movies?
Commenting has been disabled for this item.
2 comments from
Cosmos Indian Store & Cafe
· Delectable combination of rice and Indian herbs/spices cooked ...
23rd Street Brewery
Thai chicken salad or blanken burger
Henry T's Bar & Grill
40¢ Bites & 50¢ Wings All Day Long!
· Our menu is almost entirely gluten-free!
Bird Dog Bar
Chef’s choice lunch special, $7.95-$9.95
· All Bird Dog specials are prepared from fresh ...
Jayhawker signature pasta, $7.95-$9.95
· All Jayhawker specials are prepared from fresh ingredients ...
Jja Jang Myeon (Korean Black Bean Spaghetti)
· Pork, black bean purée, potatos, onions, carrots, with ...
Wheat State Pizza
X-Large 5-topping or specialty pizza.
· Every day: get a 10" 1-Topping Pizza and ...
· Small 1-topping pizza, $3.75. Medium 1-topping pizza, $5.75. ...
Wayne & Larry's Sports Bar & Grill
Pulled Pork Sandwich
· Premium pulled pork stacked on a Kaiser bun, ...
Five Dollar Burger Baskets!
· Any of our famous burgers - get here ...
Famous Dave's Bar-B-Que
99¢ kids meals with purchase of an adult entrée
· Kids 10 and under can choose from the ...