LJWorld.com weblogs Heard on the Hill
KU Crime Blotter: April 10-16
The following incidents were reported to the University of Kansas Office of Public Safety between Monday, April 10, and Sunday, April 16. Incidents are listed by date reported. This list may not include all crimes reported to police during the date range, as incidents occasionally are posted online longer than two days after being reported.
• Trespassing occurred about 3 a.m. April 15 at Lippincott Hall. People climbed onto the roof.
• Someone was found to be in possession of stolen items on April 15 at the Douglas County Jail.
• Someone took a bicycle and bike lock between March 17 and April 11 at Malott Hall. Loss was valued at $25.
• Property damage occurred April 12 or April 13 in the 1400 block of Ohio Street. Someone kicked and damaged a vehicle windshield. Loss was valued at $250.
• Trespassing occurred about 1:40 a.m. April 14 at Lippincott Hall. People climbed onto the roof.
• Property damage occurred April 13 at Anschutz Library. Someone damaged a newspaper rack. Damage was estimated at $50.
• Someone stole money by deception April 13 at the Kansas Union. Loss was valued at $1,950.
• A drug offense occurred about 2:35 a.m. April 13 at Hashinger Hall.
• During a police foot patrol, people were found in possession of drugs and drug paraphernalia about 11:10 p.m. April 12 at Pioneer Cemetery, 1800 block Constant Ave.
• Police found two people in possession of marijuana, drug paraphernalia and a fake driver’s license about 10 p.m. April 12 at Lot 111, 500 block W. 11th St.
• Property damage and disorderly conduct occurred about 1:15 a.m. April 11 at GSP Residence Hall. Someone knocked off eight electronic exit signs and activated a fire extinguisher, and the powder from the fire extinguisher activated a fire alarm. Damage was estimated at $2,400.
• Stalking occurred between March 28 and April 10 at GSP Residence Hall. Someone continued attempting to contact another person after being instructed not to.
Source: crimereports.com, KU Office of Public Safety
— I’m the Journal-World’s KU and higher ed reporter. See all the newspaper’s KU coverage here. Reach me by email at email@example.com, by phone at 832-7187, on Twitter @saramarieshep or via Facebook at Facebook.com/SaraShepherdNews.