LJWorld.com weblogs Yes, I did say that!

Fun Pictures of Recent Comment

This is a compilation of pictures that I have used as commentary.

UPDATE - July 21, 2010 - This blog will be updated regularly as photo opportunities present themselves. What is a photo opportunity? That is when I want to make a comment with a picture, but don't want to write a new blog. This update also includes a format change. The pictures will now be the link to the back story - just click on the link to go to the story or comment that the picture represents.

Click on the links to go directly to the picture; click on any picture to go to its background story.

Quick Links:

15 Minute parking Meters

School Board Collage

Dino's Dome Home

SHOUT TAX

Also see: "The Oread hotel falls victim to vandals".

KTAG Checkered Flag

SHOUT TAILGATING

Also see: "The Oread hotel falls victim to vandals".

Oread's Obama Is A Fraud

Perkin's KU Mile High Club

Arensberg Shoes Gas Leak

Fraser Hall Flag Poles

The Eldridge Expansion

Schlitz Beer

Laird's Target Off the Mark

tumblr hit tracking tool

Sending a Private Message to Did_I_say_that, regarding the content of this blog, provides consent to use the content of the message.

Did_I_say_that can be Emailed here.

Visit Did_I_say_that's Blog Entries.

*All images used under Copyright Law US Code Title 17, Section 107

Comments

Flap Doodle 3 years, 8 months ago

Just keeps going and going and going......

Benjamin Roberts 3 years, 8 months ago

New update: The Arensberg Shoe Gas Leak - SHOUT GAS LEAK!

Benjamin Roberts 3 years, 8 months ago

New update of Oread displaying the Obama Fraud Billboard.

LadyJ 3 years, 9 months ago

Neat idea DIST. I know artists don't like to share secrets, but what photo program do you use. I was thinking of restoring an eighty year old picture of my mother when she was a little girl for my dad that had gotten creases in it. He was talking about taking it somewhere but that seemed silly. Or can you recomend one for something like that. That is assuming I can get my printer/scanner to work again. Something about printer spoolers not working.

g_rock 3 years, 9 months ago

It all makes more sense now....Pompie's hair = dinosaur!!!!

LadyJ 3 years, 9 months ago

Maybe somebody should start a "disappeared" blog where everyone can keep track of disappeareded blogs and users. Multi appears to keep track of blogs, she would probably have a good record of those kind of things. You could keep something like that going for years unless the LJW disappeareded it. ♣Free The Blogs♣ Don't need to free the users cause they always come back. Has anyone noticed there has been a lot of new users lately?

LadyJ 3 years, 9 months ago

Great pictures, seems we had a blog disappeareded this morning. Sorry jonas, it was funny.

Bob Kraxner 3 years, 9 months ago

Is that the same Amyx from the "Spear-chucker" conspiracy ?

Iam Tired 3 years, 9 months ago

The Oread? Shout Peace! Make that Shout Sales Tax!

Iam Tired 3 years, 9 months ago

The school board picture should have Al Lewis (Grandpa on The Munsters) for the third from left (Mr. Merrill?).

Iam Tired 3 years, 9 months ago

Regarding the first picture: Mike Amyx, whose face is seen in the picture window next to the barber pole, owns and operates the Amyx Barber Shop. Mr. Amyx is also a City Commissioner; one of the Commissioners that had to vote on adding 15 minute parking meters.