Posts tagged with Lawrence
The Downtown Lawrence Sidewalk Sale is Thursday, and the rule of thumb is that deals will be available from sunup to sundown. But if you want specifics, we're here to help.
Here's a roundup of published times stores have said they will be open Thursday:
- Gap, 643 Mass., 5 a.m.
- Au Marché, 931 Mass., 6 a.m.
- Brown's Shoe Fit Co., 829 Mass., 6 a.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- Fortuity, 809 Mass., 6 a.m.
- MissFortune's Creation Station, 726 Mass., 6 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Queen Lizzie's Fish and Chip Shop, 125 E. 10th St., 6 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Phoenix Gallery, 825 Mass., 6:13 a.m. (sunrise)
- Weaver's, 901 Mass., 6:30 a.m.
- Brits, 929 Mass., 6:30 a.m. The sale will be inside the store.
- Foxtrot, 823 Mass., 7 a.m.
- Arizona Trading Company, 736 Mass., 7 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Made, 737 Mass., 7 a.m.
- Blue Dandelion, 841 Mass., 8 a.m.
- Cupcake Construction Company, 727 Mass., 9 a.m.
A few merchants who are not downtown also will have sales:
- Ditto Lawrence, 4000 W. Sixth St., 7 a.m.
- Lawrence Memorial Hospital gift shop, 325 Maine, 9 a.m.
- Several North Lawrence shops along Locust Street — BeBe's Cottage, Amy's Attic, Now and Then, Blue Heron and Antiques Plus — will be open from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
If you're on Twitter, use the hashtag #swsale to search for deals and let others know what you've found. You can also follow the Journal-World's shoppers, who will be looking to spend $20 in these categories:
- Ali Edwards, Lawrence Laundry columnist for Go!, @edwards_ali, fashion
- Sara Shepherd, J-W features writer, @KCSSara, home décor
- Katie Bean, Go! editor, @comma_police, sporting goods
- Nick Spacek, Lawrence.com music writer, @nuthousepunks, music
- Jon Ralston, Sunday Pulse editor, @jonralston, the weirdest stuff out there
Check back here for sidewalk sale updates Wednesday and Thursday.