LJWorld.com weblogs BigPrune

Where is Fox News on THIS story?

I understand why other news media outlets don't report anything negative against our golf playing president while our men in uniform are being killed in combat and since the administration controls the media as according to Anita Dunn, Obama's Communications Director, but where is Fox News on THIS story? Is Obama Poised to Cede US Sovereignty this December?

Comments

porch_person 4 years, 5 months ago

Shepard Smith is too good for FOX.

jimmyjms 4 years, 5 months ago

Where is Fox News on this story?

"Shep Smith Apologizes For "Lack Of Balance" In Fox News Report"

"Shepard Smith apologized for a "lack of balance" on a story aired during his Fox News show today. Reporter Shannon Bream was covering the campaign for governor in New Jersey when she snagged an interview with the Republican candidate Chris Christie, but when Smith asked her when she would interview the the Democratic candidate, and current Governor, Jon Corzine, Bream replied, "We have in multiple requests, and when it comes in, we'll let you know." Smith was not happy to hear that: "Wow. I didn't know that was about to happen. My apologies for the lack of balance there. If I'd had control it wouldn't have happened."

jafs 4 years, 5 months ago

The fear about treaties and agreements with other nations seems to be a fear about giving up our right to do whatever we want, regardless of the consequences.

Given the interdependence of modern nations, doesn't it make more sense to try to work together to solve problems?

mom_of_three 4 years, 5 months ago

I read the transcripts of from this video (as they were on EVERY conservative blog), and I have serious reservations about the guy. Seems like "a sky is falling" type. He also indicated, I thought, with one of his answers that he is a "birther," which just adds to the reservations.

porch_person 4 years, 5 months ago

This man's a loony. A Monty Python-level loony.

There is no possibility this man won't be on Glenn Beck.

anghe8562 4 years, 5 months ago

I think that Glenn Beck hinted that he would be having this gentleman on his program...and I did hear about it on another program, but they didn't really go into detail. A family member sent this video to me last week, and I was wondering, when/if it would make the news.

jimmyjms 4 years, 5 months ago

Treaties trump the Constitution?

How? In what way? In what universe?

Shane Garrett 4 years, 5 months ago

There is no defending Obama, liberals think of him as untouchable and the leader of utilitarianism.

Stuart Evans 4 years, 5 months ago

everyone just needs to sit down and shut up. our loyal government has your best interest at heart. When they roll out the Amero for the North American Union, we will all be better off. And once we share a common currency, we won't have worry about illegal immigrants from Mexico anymore. Won't that be terrific!

mom_of_three 4 years, 5 months ago

i viewed it for 10 seconds, that was enough for me. Then I went to the internet. No one is picking up on the story except conservative bloggers (and I saw about 40 pages of the EXACT same thing), so it makes me think that maybe it isn't really a story, because if it was a real story, the liberal bloggers would be defending Obama. But nobody has put anything out there.
So I am still left wondering what is the real story and what is going on.

mom_of_three 4 years, 5 months ago

Oh, except when I said I had not intention of viewing the video.

mom_of_three 4 years, 5 months ago

Big Prune, what in the heck are you talking about? I haven't mentioned anything about any issue,except commenting on the first comment, telling you about that, and then saying the english dude is the global warming skeptic.
To call me not open-minded is not paying attention or reading anything I post at all.

BigPrune 4 years, 5 months ago

I'm sorry mom_of_three, but I like to look at both sides of an issue before I decide. I consider this my way of being open-minded. I highly recommend it.

Paul Decelles 4 years, 5 months ago

Unix and not just any limey. Look at his background:

Monckton was born on 14 February 1952, the eldest son of the 2nd Viscount Monckton of Brenchley. He was educated at Harrow School, Churchill College, Cambridge where he read classics and University College, Cardiff, where he obtained a diploma in journalism.[1] On 19 May 1990, he married Juliet Mary Anne Malherbe Jensen. He inherited his father's peerage upon his father's death in 2006.

Though I find myself in agreement with Prune here. FOX ought to be all over this one. After all this is the sort of fear mongering that FOX loves!

mom_of_three 4 years, 5 months ago

Isn't this guy known as the global warming skeptic?

Shane Garrett 4 years, 5 months ago

Perhaps big Prune is pointing out that while most news agencies are talking about the president playing golf, with a woman, they should be reporting about loss of US Sovereignty. Why is playing golf with a woman so important? Because, as reported the white house is starting to look like an all boys club.

puddleglum 4 years, 5 months ago

this thread is making no sense. prune, if it doesn't have anything to do with the president playing golf, why do you mention it? you a funny american.

mom_of_three 4 years, 5 months ago

Prune, I was responding to the previous comment. I have no inteion of watching the video.

ferrislives 4 years, 5 months ago

Here's a Q&A on the conference: http://tinyurl.com/COP15qanda

It states that this treaty would be a successor to the Kyoto protocol. Don't always believe the hype perpetrated by sheep. Decide for yourself.

Unix_Admin 4 years, 5 months ago

Fear Mongoring at its finest!! Even gettin the limey's involved!! Brilliant!!!

Ronda Miller 4 years, 5 months ago

I wonder what Michelle's opinion of this is - she obviously seemed upset when he danced with the performer (don't remember her name) recently.

I heard Whoopee didn't like it.... Obama seems to be having quite the PARTY!!!!!!

BigPrune 4 years, 5 months ago

You need to watch the youtube video. It has nothing to do about playing golf or taking vacation. It is about Obama signing over our rights in a treaty - because treaties trump the constitution.

mom_of_three 4 years, 5 months ago

And Bush didn't take any vacation, did he?

but I am not going to get into this debate. All President's do this and that more than the other. Fox will jump on the golf bandwagon soon enough.