LJWorld.com weblogs autie

Finding Bigfoot

It might be easier to find Bigfoot than you think. I just saw where the Animal Planet show "Finding Bigfoot" is planning an event in the Wichita area and their first townhall meeting is full up. I imagine there will be plenty of good stories. Funny thing about all this, I also find that apparently there are more Bigfoot sightings in Kansas then there are cases of voter fraud. Do you think Bobo the Bigfoot Hunter is going to upstage Kris Kobach? Who do you think would win if they had a celebrity death match? I suppose this diversion is just entertainment for the masses, I mean voter fraud allegations and bigfoot sightings, they are on an even par. With all the strife and problems we face daily how could life go on without these mindless diversions to get our eye off the eight ball? And just how in the world..how in the world do they get people to believe in such hoaxes and scams...I mean seriously, voter fraud? Bigfoot? This is Kansas for crying out loud. We are supposed to be a mindful and level headed bunch of people. Tell us your Bigfoot story...or your voter fraud story...or your Kris Kobach story. We're always up for a good yarn.

Comments

autie 1 year, 2 months ago

So if Bobo Fey conducts town hall meetings to hear Bigfoot stories, should it stand to reason that Kobach should have town hall meetings to air up stories of voter fraud? I'm sure many would come forward with the stories of how illegal immigrants all conspired to vote for these conservative Republicans that now dominant the legislature. Bigfoot does not commit voter fraud because, clearly he cannot obtain a picture ID.

prospector 1 year, 2 months ago

Same goes for Krissy. Pulling the same schtick.

autie 1 year, 2 months ago

I would not waste the gas to go to Wichita for that. Cablelas, yes, Bobo Fey, never. What gets me is that you know those people really don't believe in that nonsense yet are making a ton of money acting like complete fools for the TV. Now the dumb butt local yocals they interview...are either tweaking, drunk or just insane.

autie 1 year, 2 months ago

Bobo had on a hat that says "squatchin"...he is a big dork for sure.

Liberty275 1 year, 2 months ago

Spend money in Kansas. Do a bit about how the Stull cemetery isn't a gateway to the realm of the dark lord, but is instead an ancestral Sasquatch breeding area. Come over and see Lawrence. I bet these old hippies can tell you about seeing some weird stuff back in the 60s.

And stop saying "squatch". That is really annoying.

autie 1 year, 2 months ago

Does anybody ever hear that hollering they do out in the woods at night? Some kind of call?

autie 1 year, 2 months ago

I don't think there is a state that has not had a bigfoot sighting. There is a bigfoot marathon on the whatever channel right now, with Bobo and the boys. Although I don't think that Bigfoot shows are good journalism, Animal Planet allows these producers the opportunity to explore the not so real. Odd, that is in conflict with Krissy...since Animal Planet give the right to do, Krissy pursues to sequestor the rights. The elimination of dissention will be the downfall of our society.

prospector 1 year, 2 months ago

I hear Bigfoot is a fluffer now. Krissy too.

prospector 1 year, 2 months ago

My brother rassled a bear once and lost because the bears breath was so skank, his eye started to water and he could not see. I bet Krissy and Bigfoot have halitosis.

prospector 1 year, 2 months ago

Bigfoot was always picked first in school for the Kickball.

Krissy was always hit first in dodgeball because he was a tattletale.

riverdrifter 1 year, 2 months ago

I gots three, count'em three trail cams out there and no Bigfoot yet. 'Possums, 'coons, coyotes, rabbits, bobcats, squirrels, deer, people, you name it. No Bigfoot. Damn.

Bigfoot needs a shave; he looks like Duck Commander Phil.

Bigfoot needs a shave; he looks like Duck Commander Phil. by riverdrifter

autie 1 year, 2 months ago

Man this blog is rockin it...peoples need to smoke some ban roll on and be creative with some sightings. Might even find a ghostie or goblin....that bump in the night, that was my toe on the leg of the bed stand.

prospector 1 year, 2 months ago

He is all over the interweb so I beleeves. He sings swell too.

state_of_state_05_t640.jpg

state_of_state_05_t640.jpg

And Krissy? I sited him here.

I hear he headed straight to the showers, paranoid he might catch something from Sandy. You would think he would get use to not catching Anything at all.

Rice Crispie Treats rule.

autie 1 year, 2 months ago

This is one more reason to always travel in the woods with a high power, high capacity magazine weapon. I understand a 6.8 mm AR-15 is just the ticket in case you are cornered by bigfoot. If you run into voter fraud, a marshmellow gun may be more appropriate. Kobach will have the butter (wring out his hair), get some rice crispies and make rice crispy treats.