LJWorld.com weblogs autie

Big Macs?

I know of a person that claims they can eat 95 Reese's peanut butter cups in one sitting.

Comments

RoeDapple 3 years, 7 months ago

Forty years ago a group of us would call ahead to one of the local Mexican food restaurants and pre-order as many as 200 tacos. Then depending on how many of us showed up we added to the order when we started eating. My personal best was 29. one of the group got 44 down. I don't think he or I participated after that.

95 M&M's sound good but would shoot my blood sugar through the roof.

riverdrifter 3 years, 7 months ago

I ate 19 deviled eggs a few years ago. Because they were there.

RoeDapple 3 years, 7 months ago

Since I only gots til Saturday @ 6:00PM I could prolly eat 95 Cherry Mashâ„¢ candy bars. They are a little hard to find these days. Westlakes gots 'em. Be right back . . .

somedude20 3 years, 7 months ago

When I was in the Corps a friend of mine tried his hand at doing a "Cool Hand Luke" by eating 50 hardboiled eggs. I believe he was in the mid twenties when he paroled the eggs (and alcohol) from the confines from his stomach. Have you ever seen a person vomit up 25 or more eggs? Took old boy a good few minutes before he was done upchucking and he was covered in a yellowish sticky mess. No one from platoon ever tried that again

scopi_guy 3 years, 7 months ago

Growing up, we had quite a few fruit trees. One afternoon when the plums were ripe, I picked one, ate it...it was pretty good, so I had about 4 or 5 more. Last time I ever did that.

gudpoynt 3 years, 7 months ago

ha! I did the same thing when I was 2 according to my grandparents. Glad the event predates my memory.

wmathews 3 years, 7 months ago

To clarify, it's 95 of the mini-cups and 30 regular-sized cups in one sitting. And I tweeted that when I was in a feeding frenzy, though I'm definitely not against trying it someday.

RoeDapple 3 years, 7 months ago

Sumpin happens to them wimmen when they load up on chocolate. I used to take candy into some of my pick up and delivery stops. Caint talk boutit

rockchalker52 3 years, 7 months ago

95 bottles of beer on the wall... (There used to be 100 but all this posting made me thirsty) Oh, take one down & pass it around...

LadyJ 3 years, 7 months ago

"95 bottles of beer on the wall..." My daughter and I would sing this (loudly) at the doctors office after they would put us in the examining room and leave us for 15 minutes or more. Amazing how quickly they would come once we started. We didn't know the exact words but our version was:

99 bottles of beer on the wall 99 bottles of beer Daddy drank one of the beers 98 bottles of beer on the wall.

Jay_lo 3 years, 7 months ago

Pistachios! Hide the bag or else! Luckily I balance it out with the exercise that I get opening the little beggars.