LJWorld.com weblogs autie

Where, O' Where?

All of this recent talk of lieberrys and newer lieberrys got me to thinking of Mad Dog and Thunderbird. What ever happened to Waka1? Where is the boy? I miss his insightful quotable comments.

Comments

coolmarv 3 years, 5 months ago

How about 'the other bob'? Not the original bob but the other one.

Finnbar1 3 years, 5 months ago

oh thanks Andini--I missed that.

prospector 3 years, 5 months ago

I bet Waki1 forgot his password.

We lost Badger to the Peoples Republic of Austin about the time I got on this interweb. He posted for years from there but I have not seen him for a while. He is capable of handing anybody their head and he thrashed girlfriend on a regular basis.. He wanted to be a politician and would make a fine one.

autie 3 years, 5 months ago

Cool/bronze/guy at the shell gas pump/ gone...gone by way of the trade routes. Almost like MAD. Mutual Assured Throwing Him Under the Bus. MATHUB.

Finnbar1 3 years, 5 months ago

I too miss waka and believe it or not, I kind of miss HWSNBN. I was just pondering what happened to Sgt. Wolverine and Ms. Canada too. What ever happened to HolyGraileAle, Ariadne, spiderman, JK........

Flap Doodle 3 years, 5 months ago

When is there going to be another cool front blowing thru?

RoeDapple 3 years, 5 months ago

I miss Irish, . . er, uh . Cleo . . . Hermi . . uh . . nevermind . .

The_Original_Bob 3 years, 5 months ago

"I'm thinking about putting up a blog with images from my trail cameras, btw. Anybody want to see an infrared night image of the flying spaghetti monster? "

My boss's brother has cameras put up by his deer stands (which are baited. so very lame). He caught that ass end of a prairie lion.

riverdrifter 3 years, 5 months ago

I've wondered about Waka1 as well. As has been said, they come & go.

RoeDapple 3 years, 5 months ago

My old neighbor thinks he's a chicken . . . I miss him a lot . . . But my aim is improvin' . . . Gee, I liked the eggs we got.

autie 3 years, 5 months ago

We may never know. Posters come. Posters go. Some posters peter out, you know. But we'll be posting through thick and thin, guess I best stop that there.

The_Original_Bob 3 years, 5 months ago

"Recognize Braylon Edwards? "

I sure do. He's the one with no hands..

/He can't catch the football.

Flap Doodle 3 years, 5 months ago

Where oh where are you tonight? Why did you leave me here all alone?

The_Original_Bob 3 years, 5 months ago

I'm more concerned about Sgt. Wolverine. He seems to have dropped off the face of the intertubes.

autie 3 years, 5 months ago

Did he tell us he liked warmer climates one time? Why wouldn't he come back for summer? Is it because they re-located the Wakarusa hippie festival?