LJWorld.com weblogs autie

Where, O' Where?

All of this recent talk of lieberrys and newer lieberrys got me to thinking of Mad Dog and Thunderbird. What ever happened to Waka1? Where is the boy? I miss his insightful quotable comments.

Comments

Flap Doodle 4 years, 1 month ago

Where oh where are you tonight? Why did you leave me here all alone?

RoeDapple 4 years, 1 month ago

My old neighbor thinks he's a chicken . . . I miss him a lot . . . But my aim is improvin' . . . Gee, I liked the eggs we got.

riverdrifter 4 years, 1 month ago

I've wondered about Waka1 as well. As has been said, they come & go.

I'm thinking about putting up a blog with images from my trail cameras, btw. Anybody want to see an infrared night image of the flying spaghetti monster?

monkey_c 4 years, 1 month ago

Yes. I do want to see that. I have a neighbor who reports a four foot baby snatching owl. I'm trying to catch that one on a trail cam, but all I have so far are baby feet dangling from above, but I'll keep trying.

riverdrifter 4 years, 1 month ago

I've got 3 feeders with cams on them. Feeders are no panacea for hunters: virtually all the traffic comes in the night. Anyway, I have as much fun with these dang trail cams as I do with deer hunting itself. The feeders don't have much (if anything) to do with my deer hunting which is still done the same old way: you climb into the stand and wait, wait and wait some more.

RoeDapple 4 years, 1 month ago

I miss Irish, . . er, uh . Cleo . . . Hermi . . uh . . nevermind . .

Flap Doodle 4 years, 1 month ago

When is there going to be another cool front blowing thru?

Sheryl Wiggins 4 years, 1 month ago

I too miss waka and believe it or not, I kind of miss HWSNBN. I was just pondering what happened to Sgt. Wolverine and Ms. Canada too. What ever happened to HolyGraileAle, Ariadne, spiderman, JK........

coolmarv 4 years, 1 month ago

How about 'the other bob'? Not the original bob but the other one.