Time lapse: Eighth Street becomes a shot put pit for Kansas Relays
A time lapse of construction crews transforming the intersection of Eighth and New Hampshire streets for the Men's Shot Put event of the Kansas Relays. Music provided by Captainstupidity.
- Time lapse: Eighth Street becomes a shot put pit for Kansas Relays April 20, 2011
- Adam Nelson prepares for the shot put like a professional wrestler April 20, 2011
- Dylan Armstrong's winning throw of 70 feet, 7 1/4 inches April 20, 2011
- Long jumpers enjoy downtown setting; Eric Babb nearly jumps out of pit April 21, 2011
- Shot putters hope 'street meet' returns to Kansas Relays next year April 20, 2011