All videos

1005 Indiana fire

A fire engulfed a house at 1005 Indiana early Thursday morning.

Ladder's failure hinders effort

July 31, 2008 · Comment on this

When firefighters went to raise their 100 foot ladder above the burning house this morning, they were met with strong resistance. Despite several attempts, the hydraulic ladder on the 10-year-old truck would not move.

  • Ladder's failure hinders effort July 31, 2008
  • Blaze blamed on fireworks July 31, 2008
  • Interview with residents of 1005 Indiana July 31, 2008
  • House likely a total loss after early morning fire near KU campus July 31, 2008

Comments

Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.

Commenting has been disabled for this item.