See complete forecast
By Nick Krug
September 17, 2012
Neeli Bendapudi, dean of the KU school of business talks about her parents' quest to becoming U.S. citzens and shares inspiring words for those gathered for the oath of citizenship.
Copy and paste the link:
Welcome, new citizens.
I wish to second what tomatogrower's has said. You are very welcome here!
And the video is great, though not long enough.
Why couldn't we have the names of each of the new citizens, as well, in the article?
Commenting has been disabled for this item.
URL Paste this into an e-mail or IM
Embed Paste this into your blog or website
Mi Ranchito Cocina Cantina Mexicana
· Grilled marinated steak and chicken fajita with onions, ...
Six Mile Chop House
Chicken Salad Pita
· Roasted chicken in a creamy dill dressing with ...
$6.99 - $11.99 Slab-o-palooza
· Slab-o-palooza Full Slab St. Louis ala carte $11.99 ...
Henry T's Bar & Grill
Blackened Fish Ceasar Salad
· Most of our menu items can be prepared ...
$7.95 - $9.95 Jayhawk Signature Taco Dish
· All Jayhawker specials are prepared from fresh ingredients ...
Bird Dog Bar
· The Bird Dog Classic Burger is Certified Angus ...
Avocado Burger or a Cindy Self Salad
· Our Avocado Burger is on a homemade burger ...