Oct. 22, 2014 |
See complete forecast
By Nick Krug
September 17, 2012
Neeli Bendapudi, dean of the KU school of business talks about her parents' quest to becoming U.S. citzens and shares inspiring words for those gathered for the oath of citizenship.
Copy and paste the link:
Welcome, new citizens.
I wish to second what tomatogrower's has said. You are very welcome here!
And the video is great, though not long enough.
Why couldn't we have the names of each of the new citizens, as well, in the article?
Commenting has been disabled for this item.
URL Paste this into an e-mail or IM
Embed Paste this into your blog or website
Henry T's Bar & Grill
50¢ Bites & 55¢ Wings All Day Long
· Our menu is almost entirely gluten-free!
Bird Dog Bar
Chef’s Choice Lunch Special, $7.95-$9.95
· All Bird Dog specials are prepared from fresh ...
Wheat State Pizza
X-Large 5-Topping or Specialty Pizza.
· Everyday Special: 10" 1-topping pizza and drink OR ...
Bigg's On Mass
Chopped Beef Sandwich and Home-Made Fries
· At the new Bigg's On Mass! Great take-home ...
Jayhawker Signature Pasta, $7.95-$9.95
· All Jayhawker specials are prepared from fresh ingredients ...