See complete forecast
By Nick Krug
September 17, 2012
Neeli Bendapudi, dean of the KU school of business talks about her parents' quest to becoming U.S. citzens and shares inspiring words for those gathered for the oath of citizenship.
Copy and paste the link:
Welcome, new citizens.
I wish to second what tomatogrower's has said. You are very welcome here!
And the video is great, though not long enough.
Why couldn't we have the names of each of the new citizens, as well, in the article?
Commenting has been disabled for this item.
URL Paste this into an e-mail or IM
Embed Paste this into your blog or website
Mi Ranchito Cocina Cantina Mexicana
Pollo Del Mar
· Grilled shrimp and chicked sauteed with mushrooms, poblano ...
Avocado Burger or Crown Cobb Salad
· The Avocado Burger is our homemade burger patty ...
Jayhawker Signature Salad $7.95-$9.95
· All Jayhawker specials are prepared from fresh ingredients ...
Henry T's Bar & Grill
2 for 1 Charbroiled Burgers with One Side
· Choose two of our tasty burgers, Charbroiled, Chicken, ...
$12.99 All-You-Care-To-Eat Spare Ribs
· LUNCH ONLY - Spare Ribs served with barbeque ...
Bird Dog Bar
Chef's Choice $8.95-$12.95
· All Bird Dog specials are prepared from fresh ...
Six Mile Chop House
Turkey Bacon Avocado Wrap
· House shaved smoked turkey breast, avocado, bacon, baby ...