See complete forecast
By Richard Gwin
November 13, 2012
The Midland Railroad in Baldwin City is adding a dinning car to its fleet. The car will offer a five-course meal as it runs the rails between Ottawa and Baldwin City.
Copy and paste the link:
Where is the video, I am getting a black screen??
Yep, Yeo. Audio but no video.
Come on LJW !! How about a video!
I wouldn't buy any stock in this adventure. I give it less than a year before ending. It should have stayed where it was established.
Did anybody offer you stock?
Guess nobody cares what you think.
Hmmm. Din-ning car? (Dining might attract more riders.)
Sounds like fun. I'm interested. How much?
This is what should go between Lawrence and Baldwin City, but there are no rails. What a tremendous idea and a great video!
Commenting has been disabled for this item.
URL Paste this into an e-mail or IM
Embed Paste this into your blog or website
Six Mile Chop House
Buffalo Chicken Wrap
· Grilled strips of buffalo spiced chicken breast, with ...
Bird Dog Bar
Chef's Choice, $8.95-$12.95
· All Bird Dog specials are prepared from fresh ...
$8.49-$14.99 Baby Back Thursday
· Baby Back Thursday Full Slabs Baby Backs $14.99 ...
Henry T's Bar & Grill
Cold Cut Sandwich with Roast Turkey and Pepperoni and One Side
· Most of our menu items can be prepared ...
Jayhawker Signature Sandwich, $7.95
· All Jayhawker specials are prepared from fresh ingredient ...
Big Kahuna Burger or Salmon Cake Salad
· Big Kahuna Burger is focaccia bread loaded with ...
Mi Ranchito Cocina Cantina Mexicana
· Fresh grilled chicken an Monterey Jack cheese inside ...