68° Light Rain
See complete forecast
By Richard Gwin
November 13, 2012
The Midland Railroad in Baldwin City is adding a dinning car to its fleet. The car will offer a five-course meal as it runs the rails between Ottawa and Baldwin City.
Copy and paste the link:
Where is the video, I am getting a black screen??
Yep, Yeo. Audio but no video.
Come on LJW !! How about a video!
I wouldn't buy any stock in this adventure. I give it less than a year before ending. It should have stayed where it was established.
Did anybody offer you stock?
Guess nobody cares what you think.
Hmmm. Din-ning car? (Dining might attract more riders.)
Sounds like fun. I'm interested. How much?
This is what should go between Lawrence and Baldwin City, but there are no rails. What a tremendous idea and a great video!
Commenting has been disabled for this item.
URL Paste this into an e-mail or IM
Embed Paste this into your blog or website
Bird Dog Bar
Chef's Choice $8.95 - $12.95
· All Bird Dog specials are prepared from fresh ...
Mi Ranchito Cocina Cantina Mexicana
La Costa Chimichanga
· Succulent grilled shrimp, pico de gallo, Monterey Jack ...
Henry T's Bar & Grill
$0.50 Bites and $0.55 Wings
· $0.50 Bites and $0.55 Wings Enjoy All Day! ...
Six Mile Chop House
Turkey Pita Club
· House shaved smoked turkey, wrapped in pita bread ...
Turkey Melt or Rex Mex Salad
· Includes a drink. Turkey melt is on whole ...
Jayhawker Signature Pasta, $7.95-$9.95
· All Jayhawker specials are prepared from fresh ingredients ...
$5.99 Burger Baskets, $11.99 Ribs and Smoked Chicken
· Burger Baskets $5.99 Choice of one Homemade Side. ...