March 30, 2015 |
See complete forecast
March 28, 2012
Comment on this
Last week, Gov. Sam Brownback predicted the Jayhawks would beat North Carolina State by five points; they won by three. Today he said KU would be Ohio State by five.
Copy and paste the link:
Since I don't trust this skunk for anything except his allegiance to his C-Street brethern and the Catholic Church, his prediction on the outcome of the KU game puts the Hex on us!
Good season, Jayhawks. Too bad the Governor couldn't keep his trap shut.
Commenting has been disabled for this item.
URL Paste this into an e-mail or IM
Embed Paste this into your blog or website
Mi Ranchito Cocina Cantina Mexicana
Pollo Del Mar
· Grilled shrimp and chicked sauteed with mushrooms, poblano ...
$12.99 All-You-Care-To-Eat Spare Ribs
· LUNCH ONLY - Spare Ribs served with barbeque ...
Bird Dog Bar
Chef's Choice $8.95-$12.95
· All Bird Dog specials are prepared from fresh ...
Henry T's Bar & Grill
2 for 1 Charbroiled Sandwiches with One Side
· Burgers, Chicken, Pork, Kobe, or Spicy Black Bean ...
Six Mile Chop House
Turkey Bacon Avocado Wrap
· House shaved smoked turkey breast, avocado, bacon, baby ...
Jayhawker Signature Salad $7.95-$9.95
· All Jayhawker specials are prepared from fresh ingredients ...