See complete forecast
By Richard Gwin
July 9, 2012
Comment on this
David Vertacnik, who lives east of Lawrence is in heaven — "peach heaven" — as his first crop in the four years since he's planted peaches is a bumper crop.
Copy and paste the link:
Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.
Commenting has been disabled for this item.
URL Paste this into an e-mail or IM
Embed Paste this into your blog or website
Mi Ranchito Cocina Cantina Mexicana
· Grilled marinated steak and chicken fajita with onions, ...
Bird Dog Bar
· The Bird Dog Classic Burger is Certified Angus ...
Henry T's Bar & Grill
Blackened Fish Tacos with One Side
· Most of our menu items can be prepared ...
Six Mile Chop House
Chicken Salad Pita
· Roasted chicken in a creamy dill dressing with ...
$7.95 - $9.95 Jayhawk Signature Taco Dish
· All Jayhawker specials are prepared from fresh ingredients ...
Avocado Burger or a Cindy Self Salad
· Our Avocado Burger is on a homemade burger ...
$6.99 - $11.99 Slab-o-palooza
· Slab-o-palooza Full Slab St. Louis ala carte $11.99 ...