See complete forecast
By Nick Krug
February 22, 2012
Comment on this
Matt Jones of Struct/Restruct talks about his approach for restoring old homes with a modernist's approach.
Copy and paste the link:
Matt Jones (along with his wife, Heather) is much more than just a restorer of homes. His visual artwork, whether it is sculpture or painting or something else, is also amazing. He's doing great things for Lawrence, and, specifically, East Lawrence.
Sort of ironic that this is preceded by an ad for Paul Davis Restoration (who are pretty much the antithesis of what Struct/Restruct do.)
no kidding. 'Paul "Soak the insurance company" Davis. Terrible over charging of people in distress.
Commenting has been disabled for this item.
URL Paste this into an e-mail or IM
Embed Paste this into your blog or website
Philly or Black & Blue Steak Salad
· The Philly is your choice of either beef ...
Six Mile Chop House
Lobster Po' Boy
· Hoagie roll piled high with fresh lobster, lettuce, ...
Henry T's Bar & Grill
Four Crispy Beef or Chicken Tacos with Mexican Rice
· Most of our menu items can be prepared ...
Bird Dog Bar
Chef's Choice, $8.95-$12.95
· All Bird Dog specials are prepared from fresh ...
· Bigg's Barbeque Western Burger $8.99 Twin quarter pound ...
Jayhawker Signature Seafood Plate, $7.95-$9.95.
· All Jayhawker specials are prepared from fresh ingredients ...
Mi Ranchito Cocina Cantina Mexicana
Shrimp & Crab Enchiladas
· Delicious shrimp and crab cream cheese filling wrapped ...