See complete forecast
By Andy Hyland
April 12, 2012
Comment on this
Students at Haskell Indian Nations University are building a rocket to compete against other tribal colleges and universities at a national competition in Wisconsin later in April.
Copy and paste the link:
Does this mean that the U.S. government will impose sanctions and cancel food aid to Haskell? :)
Well, I'm sure Haskell's missile is going to fly better than the Korean missile. I haven't quite figured out why we are so worried about Korea; they are probably going to blow themselves up first. Of course, there is that pesky radiation fallout.
Commenting has been disabled for this item.
URL Paste this into an e-mail or IM
Embed Paste this into your blog or website
Bird Dog Bar
Chef's Choice $8.95 - $12.95
· All Bird Dog specials are prepared from fresh ...
Six Mile Chop House
Turkey Pita Club
· House shaved smoked turkey, wrapped in pita bread ...
Turkey Melt or Rex Mex Salad
· Turkey Melt is on whole grain bread filled ...
Jayhawker Signature Pasta, $7.95-$9.95
· All Jayhawker specials are prepared from fresh ingredients ...
Henry T's Bar & Grill
$0.50 Bites and $0.55 Wings
· $0.50 Bites and $0.55 Wings Enjoy All Day! ...