Oct. 22, 2014 |
See complete forecast
By Richard Gwin
October 12, 2011
Comment on this
Dean Zagortz and Holli Joyce talk about a Urbanite Clearinghouse and Earthen Resource Center in Kansas City, Kansas. The business partners accept demolition debris with the hopes of reusing the material.
Copy and paste the link:
The City Museum of St Louis came about this way so I'm told. What a fun place to visit. Construction cranes,Ferris Wheel,School Bus, ties and you name it built this museum. Very popular place for people of all ages. Music,food,water,soda pop and brew are also part of the menu.
Commenting has been disabled for this item.
URL Paste this into an e-mail or IM
Embed Paste this into your blog or website
Bird Dog Bar
Chef’s Choice Lunch Special, $7.95-$9.95
· All Bird Dog specials are prepared from fresh ...
Jayhawker Signature Pasta, $7.95-$9.95
· All Jayhawker specials are prepared from fresh ingredients ...
Henry T's Bar & Grill
50¢ Bites & 55¢ Wings All Day Long
· Our menu is almost entirely gluten-free!
Wheat State Pizza
X-Large 5-Topping or Specialty Pizza.
· Everyday Special: 10" 1-topping pizza and drink OR ...
Bigg's On Mass
Chopped Beef Sandwich and Home-Made Fries
· At the new Bigg's On Mass! Great take-home ...