See complete forecast
By Richard Gwin
October 12, 2011
Comment on this
Dean Zagortz and Holli Joyce talk about a Urbanite Clearinghouse and Earthen Resource Center in Kansas City, Kansas. The business partners accept demolition debris with the hopes of reusing the material.
Copy and paste the link:
The City Museum of St Louis came about this way so I'm told. What a fun place to visit. Construction cranes,Ferris Wheel,School Bus, ties and you name it built this museum. Very popular place for people of all ages. Music,food,water,soda pop and brew are also part of the menu.
Commenting has been disabled for this item.
URL Paste this into an e-mail or IM
Embed Paste this into your blog or website
Bird Dog Bar
· The Bird Dog Classic Burger is a 1/3 ...
$6.99 - $11.99 Slab-o-palooza
· Slab-o-palooza Full Slab St. Louis ala carte $11.99 ...
Avocado Burger or a Cindy Self Salad
· Our Avocado Burger is on a homemade burger ...
$7.95 - $9.95 Jayhawk Signature Taco Dish
· All Jayhawker specials are prepared from fresh ingredients ...
Henry T's Bar & Grill
Blackened Cajun Turkey Club with One Side
· Most of our menu items can be prepared ...
Six Mile Chop House
Chicken Salad Pita
· Roasted chicken in a creamy dill dressing with ...