See complete forecast
By Richard Gwin
October 12, 2011
Comment on this
Dean Zagortz and Holli Joyce talk about a Urbanite Clearinghouse and Earthen Resource Center in Kansas City, Kansas. The business partners accept demolition debris with the hopes of reusing the material.
Copy and paste the link:
The City Museum of St Louis came about this way so I'm told. What a fun place to visit. Construction cranes,Ferris Wheel,School Bus, ties and you name it built this museum. Very popular place for people of all ages. Music,food,water,soda pop and brew are also part of the menu.
Commenting has been disabled for this item.
URL Paste this into an e-mail or IM
Embed Paste this into your blog or website
Mi Ranchito Cocina Cantina Mexicana
Pollo Del Mar
· Grilled shrimp and chicked sauteed with mushrooms, poblano ...
Bird Dog Bar
Chef's Choice $8.95-$12.95
· All Bird Dog specials are prepared from fresh ...
Six Mile Chop House
Turkey Bacon Avocado Wrap
· House shaved smoked turkey breast, avocado, bacon, baby ...
Jayhawker Signature Salad $7.95-$9.95
· All Jayhawker specials are prepared from fresh ingredients ...
Avocado Burger or Crown Cobb Salad
· The Avocado Burger is our homemade burger patty ...
$12.99 All-You-Care-To-Eat Spare Ribs
· LUNCH ONLY - Spare Ribs served with barbeque ...
Henry T's Bar & Grill
2 for 1 Charbroiled Burgers with One Side
· Choose two of our tasty burgers, Charbroiled, Chicken, ...