Advertisement

Lawrence man talks about waking up to the house being on fire

By George Diepenbrock · May 18, 2011 · Comment on this

Corey Lee Warner, 20, was awoken Wednesday morning to his house being on fire. The home, in the 700 block of Maple Street in North Lawrence, suffered major damage in the fire. Two of the family's 11 dogs were unaccounted for as of this morning.

Comments

tyson travis 3 years, 7 months ago

Hello, grammar police here. Somebody on the staff needs to study the conjugation of the verb 'awake.' I believe it's awake-awoke-awakened. Never heard of 'awoken.'

Commenting has been disabled for this item.

Share this video
E-mail to a friend

URL Paste this into an e-mail or IM