See complete forecast
By Chad Lawhorn
May 16, 2011
Comment on this
Gov. Sam Brownback speaks about renewable energy at the groundbreaking for a $25 million project to build a new hydroelectric power plant on the north bank of the Kansas River.
Copy and paste the link:
I thought I might actually see someone break ground. Instead all I saw was $25 Million floating down the river. (around the sandbar)
I guess he will want to claim this as jobs he created.
Wake up, Water Kills, Sheeple!
Water Power Turbines can kill up to 70,000 fish per year, or 4.27 fish per turbine per year. Coal particulate pollution, on the other hand, kills fewer than 13,000 people per year.
Commenting has been disabled for this item.
URL Paste this into an e-mail or IM
Embed Paste this into your blog or website
Henry T's Bar & Grill
ankee Meatloaf and Bottom of the Tank Gravy with Mashers
· Most of our menu items can be prepared ...
$7.95 - $9.95 Jayhawk Signature Taco Dish
· All Jayhawker specials are prepared from fresh ingredients ...
Six Mile Chop House
Chicken Salad Pita
· Roasted chicken in a creamy dill dressing with ...
Mi Ranchito Cocina Cantina Mexicana
· Grilled marinated steak and chicken fajita with onions, ...
Avocado Burger or a Cindy Self Salad
· Our Avocado Burger is on a homemade burger ...
$6.99 - $11.99 Slab-o-palooza
· Slab-o-palooza Full Slab St. Louis ala carte $11.99 ...
Bird Dog Bar
· The Bird Dog Classic Burger is Certified Angus ...