April 1, 2015 |
See complete forecast
By Chad Lawhorn
May 16, 2011
Comment on this
Gov. Sam Brownback speaks about renewable energy at the groundbreaking for a $25 million project to build a new hydroelectric power plant on the north bank of the Kansas River.
Copy and paste the link:
I thought I might actually see someone break ground. Instead all I saw was $25 Million floating down the river. (around the sandbar)
I guess he will want to claim this as jobs he created.
Wake up, Water Kills, Sheeple!
Water Power Turbines can kill up to 70,000 fish per year, or 4.27 fish per turbine per year. Coal particulate pollution, on the other hand, kills fewer than 13,000 people per year.
Commenting has been disabled for this item.
URL Paste this into an e-mail or IM
Embed Paste this into your blog or website
$5.99 Burger Baskets, $11.99 Ribs and Smoked Chicken
· Burger Baskets $5.99 Choice of one Homemade Side. ...
Bird Dog Bar
All-You-Care-To-Eat Spaghetti and Garlic Bread
· We pile the bowl high and serve with ...
Six Mile Chop House
Turkey Pita Club
· House shaved smoked turkey, wrapped in pita bread ...
Jayhawker Signature Pasta, $7.95-$9.95
· All Jayhawker specials are prepared from fresh ingredients ...
Henry T's Bar & Grill
$0.50 Bites and $0.55 Wings
· Served All Day Long Our Menu is almost ...
Mi Ranchito Cocina Cantina Mexicana
La Costa Chimichanga
· Succulent grilled shrimp, pico de gallo, Monterey Jack ...