See complete forecast
By Richard Gwin
March 4, 2011
Comment on this
Friday's rain showers in Lawrence caught residents and Kansas University students off guard.
Copy and paste the link:
That wasn't really thunderstorms "moving" through the area. It was just video shots of people getting wet. I thought this would be a time lapse video from the tower cams showing the thunder heads and lightning rolling through. How disappointing.
Commenting has been disabled for this item.
URL Paste this into an e-mail or IM
Embed Paste this into your blog or website
Jayhawker Signature Pasta, $7.95-$9.95
· All Jayhawker specials are prepared from fresh ingredients ...
Turkey Melt or Rex Mex Salad
· Includes a drink. Turkey melt is on whole ...
Henry T's Bar & Grill
$0.50 Bites and $0.55 Wings
· $0.50 Bites and $0.55 Wings Enjoy All Day! ...
Bird Dog Bar
Chef's Choice $8.95 - $12.95
· All Bird Dog specials are prepared from fresh ...
Six Mile Chop House
Turkey Pita Club
· House shaved smoked turkey, wrapped in pita bread ...
Mi Ranchito Cocina Cantina Mexicana
La Costa Chimichanga
· Succulent grilled shrimp, pico de gallo, Monterey Jack ...