63° Partly Cloudy
See complete forecast
By Scott Rothschild
March 3, 2011
Comment on this
A group of students from Lawrence went to Topeka to support the Kansas Arts Commission.
Copy and paste the link:
Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.
Commenting has been disabled for this item.
URL Paste this into an e-mail or IM
Embed Paste this into your blog or website
March 3, 2011
Lawrence students demonstrate at Kansas Capitol March 3, 2011
Stephanie Gage demonstrating oustide Capitol March 3, 2011
Maya Connor supports arts in Kansas March 3, 2011
Sarah Sutterfield demonstrating at Capitol March 3, 2011
Bird Dog Bar
Chef's Choice $8.95-$12.95
· All Bird Dog specials are prepared from fresh ...
Avocado Burger plus a side Crown Cobb Salad
· The Avocado Burger is our homemade burger patty ...
$12.99 All-You-Care-To-Eat Spare Ribs
· LUNCH ONLY - Spare Ribs served with barbeque ...
Henry T's Bar & Grill
2 for 1 Charbroiled Burgers with One Side
· Choose two of our tasty burgers, Charbroiled, Chicken, ...
Jayhawker Signature Salad $7.95-$9.95
· All Jayhawker specials are prepared from fresh ingredients ...
Six Mile Chop House
Turkey Bacon Avocado Wrap
· House shaved smoked turkey breast, avocado, bacon, baby ...
Mi Ranchito Cocina Cantina Mexicana
Pollo Del Mar
· Grilled shrimp and chicked sauteed with mushrooms, poblano ...