See complete forecast
By Richard Gwin
June 8, 2011
Comment on this
Russell Smelser, of McLouth, talks about the history and various uses of windmills in Kansas.
Copy and paste the link:
Russell, please talk more about windmills throughout Kansas. If you don't feel you are a writer, then find a person to write the book with you. In addition to Kansas, windmills are needed right now in many other parts of the world. Maybe Kansas could play a role today in this area. Thank you for this contribution! Lawrence
Commenting has been disabled for this item.
URL Paste this into an e-mail or IM
Embed Paste this into your blog or website
Six Mile Chop House
Buffalo Chicken Wrap
· Grilled strips of buffalo spiced chicken breast, with ...
Jayhawker Signature Sandwich, $7.95
· All Jayhawker specials are prepared from fresh ingredient ...
Big Kahuna Burger or Salmon Cake Salad
· Big Kahuna Burger is focaccia bread loaded with ...
Bird Dog Bar
Chef's Choice, $8.95-$12.95
· All Bird Dog specials are prepared from fresh ...
Henry T's Bar & Grill
Taco Pizza with a Salad
· Most of our menu items can be prepared ...
$8.49-$14.99 Baby Back Thursday
· Baby Back Thursday Full Slabs Baby Backs $14.99 ...
Mi Ranchito Cocina Cantina Mexicana
· Fresh grilled chicken an Monterey Jack cheese inside ...