See complete forecast
By Joe Preiner
July 24, 2011
Comment on this
Nearly 200 people climbed in their canoes and headed down the Kansas River Friday and Saturday. The race was the first ever Kawnivore 100, a race that starts in Manhattan and ends in Lawrence.
Copy and paste the link:
Kayaks, not canoes.
There were a lot of canoes. My husband was in one of them.
Commenting has been disabled for this item.
URL Paste this into an e-mail or IM
Embed Paste this into your blog or website
Bird Dog Bar
· The Bird Dog Classic Burger is Certified Angus ...
Six Mile Chop House
Chicken Salad Pita
· Roasted chicken in a creamy dill dressing with ...
$6.99 - $11.99 Slab-o-palooza
· Slab-o-palooza Full Slab St. Louis ala carte $11.99 ...
Henry T's Bar & Grill
Blackened Fish Tacos with One Side
· Most of our menu items can be prepared ...
Mi Ranchito Cocina Cantina Mexicana
· Grilled marinated steak and chicken fajita with onions, ...
$7.95 - $9.95 Jayhawk Signature Taco Dish
· All Jayhawker specials are prepared from fresh ingredients ...
Avocado Burger or a Cindy Self Salad
· Our Avocado Burger is on a homemade burger ...