See complete forecast
By Christine Metz
January 26, 2011
Comment on this
Margaret Tran, the Lawrence coordinator for Take Charge Challenge, talks about Saturday's kick-off event and what residents can do to participate in the energy-saving competition against Manhattan.
Copy and paste the link:
It will save some energy if you don't participate in the event. Just stay home and watch TV. Don't eat pizza because an oven uses some energy. Just eat some cold food.
Commenting has been disabled for this item.
URL Paste this into an e-mail or IM
Embed Paste this into your blog or website
Henry T's Bar & Grill
Ancho Chicken and Mushroom Burrito with Mexican Rice
· Most of our menu items can be prepared ...
Bird Dog Bar
1/2 Price Burgers
· All Bird Dog burgers are NatureSource hormone-free, all-natural ...
Six Mile Chop House
Chicken Salad Pita
· Roasted chicken in a creamy dill dressing with ...
Avocado Burger or Cindy Self Salad
· Our Avocado Burger is on a homemade burger ...
$7.95 - $9.95 Jayhawk Signature Taco Dish
· All Jayhawker specials are prepared from fresh ingredients ...
· Slab-o-palooza Full Slab St. Louis ala carte $11.99 ...
Mi Ranchito Cocina Cantina Mexicana
· Grilled Marinated steak and chicken fajita with onions, ...