See complete forecast
By Mike Yoder
August 5, 2011
Comment on this
The demolition derby was held Friday night, August 5, 2011, at the Douglas County Fair.
Copy and paste the link:
Finally, an honest crew to judge the cars. Too many years the good ole boys let the cheaters pass with illegal cars. Maybe the derby will get cleaned up and let others have a shot that are trying to follow the rules.
Yeah thats why I stopped in 98. I got tired of the same ole people winning with there cheating ways.
But if you take a look most of the same guys that always pass passed again this year and won... could it be that they are just that good???
Several of the "big" cheaters were not there this year. Geee, I wonder why?
Commenting has been disabled for this item.
URL Paste this into an e-mail or IM
Embed Paste this into your blog or website
Henry T's Bar & Grill
Yankee Tank Beer Battered Fish Po' Boy Sandwich with One Side
· Most of our menu items can be prepared ...
Six Mile Chop House
Lobster Po' Boy
· Hoagie roll piled high with fresh lobster, lettuce, ...
Mi Ranchito Cocina Cantina Mexicana
Shrimp & Crab Enchiladas
· Delicious shrimp and crab cream cheese filling wrapped ...
Philly or Black & Blue Steak Salad
· Choose one of these legendary specials! The Philly ...
· Bigg's Barbeque Western Burger $8.99 Twin quarter pound ...
Bird Dog Bar
Chef's Choice, $8.95-$12.95
· All Bird Dog specials are prepared from fresh ...
Jayhawker Signature Seafood Plate, $7.95-$9.95.
· All Jayhawker specials are prepared from fresh ingredients ...