See complete forecast
By Nick Krug
August 2, 2011
Comment on this
Douglas County 4-H'ers display their chickens, roosters, geese and turkeys during the poultry show judging on Tuesday.
Copy and paste the link:
This is not what I mean when I ask for more redheads on the front page JK.
Beggars can't be choosers. :-)
Their friends look delicious.
Commenting has been disabled for this item.
URL Paste this into an e-mail or IM
Embed Paste this into your blog or website
$6.99 - $11.99 Slab-o-palooza
· Slab-o-palooza Full Slab St. Louis ala carte $11.99 ...
Henry T's Bar & Grill
Blackened Cajun Turkey Club with One Side
· Most of our menu items can be prepared ...
Six Mile Chop House
Chicken Salad Pita
· Roasted chicken in a creamy dill dressing with ...
Bird Dog Bar
· The Bird Dog Classic Burger is a 1/3 ...
Avocado Burger or a Cindy Self Salad
· Our Avocado Burger is on a homemade burger ...
$7.95 - $9.95 Jayhawk Signature Taco Dish
· All Jayhawker specials are prepared from fresh ingredients ...