See complete forecast
By Kevin Anderson
November 17, 2010
Comment on this
Lawrence road crews tested a new tool for fixing the city's potholes on Wednesday, Nov. 17. It's a $168,000 piece of equipment called a spray injection patcher.
Copy and paste the link:
aha! a tool from the Gods to fight the Pothole Apocalypse that enrages L-town every winter! I really hope this works though :)
I wondered what that was. I saw one in use on Kasold the other week.
Every time you drive over one of the repairs, it feels like a speed bump.
This machine is a joke... It fills in the road with chip and seal like and makes the surface extremely rough. This would be useful in Eudora where most of the city streets are chip and seal, but using this in combination with asphalt streets is just stupid. I hope the city will stop putting this stuff down all over town, unless they are going to make it smooth...
Commenting has been disabled for this item.
URL Paste this into an e-mail or IM
Embed Paste this into your blog or website
$8.49-$14.99 Baby Back Thursday
· Baby Back Thursday Full Slabs Baby Backs $14.99 ...
Big Kahuna Burger or Salmon Cake Salad
· Big Kahuna Burger is on focaccia bread loaded ...
Henry T's Bar & Grill
Pulled Pork Sliders with One Side
· Most of our menu items can be prepared ...
Six Mile Chop House
Buffalo Chicken Wrap
· Grilled strips of buffalo spiced chicken breast, with ...
Jayhawker Signature Sandwich, $7.95
· All Jayhawker specials are prepared from fresh ingredient ...
Bird Dog Bar
Chef's Choice, $8.95-$12.95
· All Bird Dog specials are prepared from fresh ...
Mi Ranchito Cocina Cantina Mexicana
· Fresh grilled chicken an Monterey Jack cheese inside ...